Supremacy 1914

Users who are viewing this thread

Game 55243: Well I lost.
Game 55847:War with CUSA has gone to the point of peace offering from his side, but I'm thinking about not signing it, since he will come for me eventually with SC on his side. I also have to keep New Foundland in check.
Game 55968:England offered under the table alignment, but I don't think I should sing it, since he owns Iceland, which I see as my own territory.

Okay.  So a lot of my buds from Forgotten Hope and I have organized a big, 30 person game of Supremacy 1914.  However, we need 9 more people!!!!!!!  Y'all are all welcome, as long as you're cool and can play along and have fun.

Any takers? 

Game 68206

The name of the game is: FH2 Forums+Friends Game

The password is: 226

Why, just don't log in for three days and idle out. Like last time, you treacherous coward :cry:

I actually feel like playign this again. But I don't want to have to log in all the time to keep my flawless victory streak :razz:

COGlory said:
Yeah sorry guys, my computer is a ***** right now, and needs some major repairs.  Java refuses to work, and right now I'm just trying to save as much data as I can before I take the sledgehammer to it.  :sad:
:razz:

It took months to get a computer that could handle Java. 

I refuse to believe that. it was, quite clearly, an elaborate plan to bring my mighty empires to their respective knees.
But I prevailed! Strange enough.

It was insanely easy to win most of my games. Admittedly in one round I was just plain lucky that the strongest player idled out and the rest of his alliance just gave up, but still.

Captain Pyjama Shark said:
We at Forgotten Hope do not idle out.  We also write very elaborate news articles.
You convinced me.

Is anyone else playing in the tournament? I am.

And am I the only person that still plays with the old interface?
The new one seems like HOI3 compared to HOI2 to me. Just a bunch of over complicated stuff and makes things take way too long, but looks lovely and has some very good features.

Temuzu said:
jasonxfri13th said:
Is anyone else playing in the tournament? I am.
What tournament? Is it an official one?

Also, we need moar peoplez!
It was the official Supremacy tournament, you had to sign up a week ago, and it started a few days ago.
It was set up into different brackets (based off of where you live) and has 3 rounds.

I play and on my server im at war with south canada. And they are at war with norhtern canada so hes screwed.

dumb.jpg
:neutral:

Come on people.  Not only is this extremely offensive, but it also is impossible, because these things directly defy Church doctrines.  I withdraw from the game. 

Back
Top Bottom