Does your companion have really deep pockets ??

Users who are viewing this thread

dzorro

Knight at Arms
Or do i suck at playing this mod ??  :mrgreen: i have 2 companion vassal and they really suck all my denars and don't give me anything in return. They don't trade they don't generate new soldiers at there castles. It means that i have to do everything myself ?? :shock: i have given them 10.000 denars and still after a while i see they have -200 or something. Where did everything go ?? they re also unable to maintain there army and low on food. My own army don;t seem to having this problem when do they something them self ??

if they dont do even something theirselves... than i think this Mod deserves -1 Point :sad:
in next Version, make them do everything themselves pls.

You have to told them what to do first, THEN they do it. Also they need some trade skill to make some profit at all. The info on how to automate food collection is on the main download page. They need money to recruit new troops, so if they have 0 denars they won't get new troops unless you give them yourself.

SXIII said:
You have to told them what to do first, THEN they do it. Also they need some trade skill to make some profit at all. The info on how to automate food collection is on the main download page. They need money to recruit new troops, so if they have 0 denars they won't get new troops unless you give them yourself.

Thanks for that one looks like i was to hasty when asking this. Can't believe how advance this mod has become now.  :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom