ninth battle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Solefald

Regular
Hey!

In the ninth battle the intro says Cesca will handle Adon, but she just gets knocked unconcious by Adon.
What do i do ?

I'll have to make a tougher version of Casca for just that battle.  Although I did have a really funny moment where he rushed her and she hit him so hard that he went flying past her and ragdolled over the rail.  It was awesome!  But 9 times out of ten she loses.  Adon doesn't have a helmet so two shots to the head should deal with him.

Well, i even tried with cheats, hitting him 2000000 times on the head doing no damage. wtf ? that happens every other time i meet him. Does no damage at all

Sounds like the skeleton file isn't working.  Download the berserkdata folder.  I descibe how to fix it at the download thread.

Solefald said:
Well, i even tried with cheats, hitting him 2000000 times on the head doing no damage. wtf ? that happens every other time i meet him. Does no damage at all

Did you use a ranged or a melee weapon?
If it was a melee weapon then there is just one thing to say... that is how it always have been, when it comes to M&B.
There has always been this annoying little thing in the game, which i am now going to describe in detail.

1. Some enemy attacks you, or the other way around.

2. You will do an overhead swing with a weapon, like an axe or a sword.

3. The attack will harmlessly bounce off with an annoying "bonk" sound, doing zero damage, even if the enemy has no helmet to speak off.

If it was with a ranged weapon then i have no idea...

Have tried spear, hammer and X-bow. no damage at all. This is the same with every large person. Even in the kid fight, no damage.

I think I know what is the problem. Did you download the FINAL version of the mod? There is a chance your download is missing some files or you forgot to installl them (check the download and install information on the M&Brepository, things about ironlauncher written in the walktrough no longer apply).
I guess you need to change the name of your Data folder to NativeData and put in (in your M&B, not the Module folder!) BerserkData then renaming it Data. You'll have to change the names back every time you wish to play other mods though, but that doenn't take more than a few seconds  :cool:

Back
Top Bottom