Prophesy of Pendor V2.5 issues

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i want to say more of this but my english skill is still very very bad

= Thx you very much for your hard work

Not really an issue, but just wondering if it was on purpose. I started a new game and found that instead of towns/villages relations to me starting at 0, it's at a random value. I only did visit the nearby Valonbray and two villages, and I saw my relation to Valonbray was 28 and the villages were 9 and 14. Just wondering if this was intentional since I didn't notice it in the list of changes.

Two different people reported within two days that minor faction armies/unique spawns sieged a city in 2.04. As it is not intended, this could have been caused by the join/fighgt support routine. I know this feature was bugged and cities/castles joined a fight if you engaged close enough to that location. Whereas this has been fixed to apply correctly for the player it could still be bugged for the AI, namely, the special armies and unique spawns.

I can´t test this ingame though as it is beyond my skill and it´s just a nasty little suspicion, and I reckon this hasn´t changed in 2.5 as well due to the recent notifaction on this board.
Apart from looking like a cosmetic bug, this one could become rather lethal if the minor army/unique spawn actually TAKES the city or castle and the game tries to decide what to do now.

Maybe FritZFretZ and SD found a way to incorporate that as a feature?  Specialty spawns taking a city, that is?  We talked about wanting the specialty spawns to be able to do that on the Dev Forum.  If not, it will be trouble, for sure.

Redo the upoload and name "sandbox" folder into PoP 2.5 - most people will not notice sandbox when starting up MnB as they´ll look for PoP 2.5.

redo the upload? dude it'd be easier just posting a notice no? and most people will figure it out anyway (and if they don't then they'd never enjoy this mod!)

Simple install 2.5 over 2.04 ok? I figure it is but the download is going very slow and I have time to ask... plus I was just installing a submod of a submod of a MTW2 mod which Win 7 isn't very fond of and not only had to find 3 hotfixes buried in the threads also figure out how to make Win 7 not ctd every few minutes. Want to avoid a 3 hour mess as that was if I can.

Not over. Extract it into the MnB modules folder directly or somewhere else and move it to modules folder. Installing it over 2.04 will make you re-load your old savegames and thus spoill the game.

I started playing this mod three days ago (just before 2.5 came out). First of all, I want to thank the developers. This mod is really amazing, beautiful and fascinating. :grin: Congratulations all around! Next, I have a little question: I downloaded the new version (2.5) but there is no 2.5 folder, or possibility to choose 2.5 in the main game screen. If I understand some of the earlier posts correctly, you are supposed to play now choosing "sandbox" instead of the Prophecy of Pendor 2.4? Is that right? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom