Custom banners for Warband

Users who are viewing this thread

iamrawr said:
No i mean like every time you update it you add + 0.01 so like now it'd be like 0.05 then next time you add a banner to it and upload it it's 0.06. You would add this number next to the download link in the main post
Well, I already have the counter of how many banners of the max 120 are in use. That serves the same pourpose. I could add a list of whose banners are in the pack, though.

I believe Timothy already knows about it Kapt, this pack is specifically designed for MP Warband clans and such, more so than a bunch of random custom banners.

Scorch! said:
I believe Timothy already knows about it Kapt, this pack is specifically designed for MP Warband clans and such, more so than a bunch of random custom banners.
Yeah I know, there were just some people above who were posting banners that were done before to be added in, so I figured I'd do a bit of shameless self promotion while I was at it :razz:

Orion said:
You mean none of you thought of this sooner...?

What about players who don't have the banner pack, pick a banner that shares the same spot with a clan banner, and then unwittingly have the clan banner displayed for those who have the modified .dds?

Do we just tell them they can't use that banner because it's a clan banner? You might look at someone and think "oh, he's in such-n-such clan, he's really good" and then run away from Hi_Im_New because he just happened to pick the 'wrong' banner.

As far as I know all of the clans so far have some kind of clan tag or custom name. The banners will be more like bonus points than anything else.

Updated. New banners:

Edward Wellcraft personal
Queen Pinky personal

I'd like to get some more requests in so my updates would be bigger. All I need is a suitable banner file to add from you, it ain't that difficult.

Great new banners!I just hope we can have a official version of this,Its kinda stupid to watch other people use your banner,but its good for now!

Timothy, save 1 banner spot for the 22nd, we will have a meeting today as soon as plazek is on, and we shall discuss what will be in the banner :smile:

Kind regards: 22nd_Chuck_Norris_The_Warlord

If you already have a suitable banner, I'll need the image of it so I can add it to the pack. If you don't have a banner yet, I can make one.

Tornado_2142 said:
1 question, do we link you a picture to be in it, or do you make them yourself, or ? could you explain a bit please :smile: if its a custom picture that we have to send u or, etc.

Chuck, this guy can make wicked banners like some kind of demon....

Really cool, thanks for doing this, the original banner selection is terrible, I hope they unlock the 120 banner limit.

Yeah, that's the Einhärjar banner's raven. Noticed it recently myself. Nothing much we can do about it though. Just think of it as a little Easter egg.

In theory, could you change the way a weapon looks in the textures, and it looks like that to you? Like you change the way a crossbow looks like to a gun, it looks like a gun to you but to everyone else it looks like a crossbow....

Any ways, thanks for this! Time to use the HOBOBANNER!

Back
Top Bottom