Custom banners for Warband

Users who are viewing this thread

as far as clans go with custom banners... It definitely won't replace the tags but it will just be a little added clan thing you know? So I mean you may end up running from someone because they have the nK banner (lolnk) but uhm you will just feel like an idiot when you realize he doesn't have the tags.

Arch said:
In theory, could you change the way a weapon looks in the textures, and it looks like that to you? Like you change the way a crossbow looks like to a gun, it looks like a gun to you but to everyone else it looks like a crossbow....

Any ways, thanks for this! Time to use the HOBOBANNER!
Yeppers, I think Arch3r did this with the glaive to turn it into a poleaxe.

Oh and Timothy, do you think you could add the one you did for me in replacement of the purple bear banner?
kapttorbjornrequest.png

:grin:

Alright mate, here's the banner for AoFS:

AoFSBanner.png

Please add it to the custom banner pack.
Replace the (in my opinion) ugly  green banner with the yellow boxes, I have never seen anybody use it.

It's in banners_e.dds

What do players see on your shield if you have one of Timothy's banners (or another custom banner), but they haven't downloaded the banner pack?

Updated. New banners:

CoR clan <updated>
22nd clan
The Alliance of the Free Souls clan
Sir Jaakko personal
The ArchAngel personal
Kapt Torbjorn personal

Note that I don't replace banners discriminately, since there isn't that much point. Most folks should end up using this custom system in the end anyway. In the mean time, ignore accidental misindentifications.

kingofnoobia, that question has been answered many times. They see the native banners.

Edit: Also, shields for the new banners for use in sigs and such:
corshield2.png
corshieldsig2.png
aofsshield.png
aofsshieldsig.png

I'm sorry Timothy, but there was a specific reason why I asked you to replace the banner I asked you to:

The spot the AoFS banner uses in the current pack is one with a cut at the lower end.
Which leads to the banner being cut at the lower end on shields and such.

So please, could you use a banner spot with a normal, square banner without any cuts?

Kapt Torbjorn said:
Arch said:
In theory, could you change the way a weapon looks in the textures, and it looks like that to you? Like you change the way a crossbow looks like to a gun, it looks like a gun to you but to everyone else it looks like a crossbow....

Cool!

Arch said:
Kapt Torbjorn said:
Arch said:

Cool!
Don't think so, I tried swapping out the default Nord Veteran equipment meshes and replacing them with the Samurai equipment, but to no avail. Everything was exactly the same.

Ruthven said:
Arch said:
Kapt Torbjorn said:
Arch said:

Cool!
Don't think so, I tried swapping out the default Nord Veteran equipment meshes and replacing them with the Samurai equipment, but to no avail. Everything was exactly the same.

Not cool... :sad: oh well! Maybe only somethings could be changed then.

Arch said:
Ruthven said:
Arch said:
Kapt Torbjorn said:
Arch said:

Cool!

It's very possible I simply did something wrong, though.

Ruthven said:
Arch said:
Ruthven said:
Arch said:
Kapt Torbjorn said:
Arch said:

Cool!

Maybe... Try again. Maybe it'll work.

Ruthven said:
Arch said:
Ruthven said:
Arch said:
Kapt Torbjorn said:
Arch said:

Cool!

yup http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,81699.msg2110089.html#msg2110089

Kleidophoros said:
Ruthven said:
Arch said:
Ruthven said:
Arch said:
Kapt Torbjorn said:
Arch said:

Cool!

yup http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,81699.msg2110089.html#msg2110089

I'm going to use that! Looks frickin' awesome!

Back
Top Bottom