New News of Note

Users who are viewing this thread

No for some reason the script doesn't kick in all the time.  But I have balanced it around that fact.  Whenever the script kicks in(about half the time) it will deal enough damage to kill two non-elite troops.  I'm afraid beyond fixing the enemies blocking problem I can't improve the script much further.

Just that I will likely start work on the new towns soon.  I'm at a bit of a serious job hunt stage in the old life right now so I don't have as much free time as I would like.

I'd prefer to see a patch for the current version when you have the time rather than you going straight for v1.0.

I second that.  Another patch or two to clear up the current bugs would help a lot.  Especially to make it more stable for the long wait for v. 1 goodness.

That's a good point too.  I'd really like to clear up kingdom management a lot.  Perhaps that is the best idea right now.

Than does the mod sandbox?

Also is he just gonna fall in one hit or will you make a pimp version of him (think chaos war lords) so it will be an epic battle

He is still fast but not super strong.  My reasoning was this.  You have wiped out all his troops, castles, and power.  He is now alone in the world and void of his power.  Also odds are you have fought him personally as the white hawk several times.  Now he is weak and his very deserved death is at hand.  Basically he is back to being just a man.  He can still defeat you but should you lose you escape the scene and track him down in the back alley again. 

I am open to suggestions as to how to make the last battle more interesting.  I haven't touched the very end of the game in some time.

Damm I dunno where to ask this, but here goes-

I've been away from the forums for awhile and things are looking pretty dead at the moment, Is there any planned development for the mod in the near future or such?
Not hassling just wonder how things are going.

Mod is basically on hold until Warband is released.  Once that happens I need to port the whole thing to Warband.  Warband has its own better Kingdom management system.  Also has sweet stuff like horse scaling so I may be able to give some of the troops like Black Rhino Knights some seriously terrifying looking mounts.  But mainly a straight port is the idea.

Back
Top Bottom