The Shieldings: Sister Clan to the Einhärjar Clan (Recruitment Opened)

We're about to add a new Clan Day. Which day fits you the most?

• Monday

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Thursday

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 12 33.3%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Folthrik said:
Elric_de_Melnibone said:
Besides, you want some more signatures, for variety?
That would be great, but you shouldn't do it if you have more important things to do. After all, it's not all about pleasing me. :wink:
On a more serious note, I would really appreciate it if you could whip up some quickies.

I'll do some more, just finished the update for my own sig.
Just feel like creating signtures today.  :wink:

Well, sister clan(division) rather than new clan, though still a glorious moment in the history of the Einherjar/Shieldings clan.

The inter clan sauna event of 2010, well no doubt be even more fun as a result.

Here's another one:

Shieldlings3.png

Folthrik! You've made some mighty good work here, I'm proud of you  :razz:  I'm going to search the forum for some fresh meat, so you should be expecting some new recruits very soon.

Wow. New members and a offical Sig/Banner designer! May 'tis be for that thou is a woman of charm? You are incarnated Freja? ;P

Good to see the clan growing. Keep up the good work!
And you all new members, spread the word of the Shieldings up rising!

Elric_de_Melnibone said:
And here goes another signature:

ShieldlingsAsterixF.png
Many thanks. :smile:
Scyrius said:
Thank you im glad to be a member, and a quick question how many members does the sister clan have?
Three, so far. But, we are teamed up with the Einhärjar clan, which is Scandinavians only. They have around 44 members so far, so when we go to battle we will not be alone. The Shieldings is just the international branch of the Einhärjar.
polovolo said:
Folthrik! You've made some mighty good work here, I'm proud of you  :razz:  I'm going to search the forum for some fresh meat, so you should be expecting some new recruits very soon.
Thank you, that sounds great!
BlodsHammar said:
Wow. New members and a offical Sig/Banner designer! May 'tis be for that thou is a woman of charm? You are incarnated Freja? ;P

Good to see the clan growing. Keep up the good work!
And you all new members, spread the word of the Shieldings up rising!
I have my ways since I am the daughter of Odin... :razz:
Freja is too lusty for my liking. :lol:

Good work on getting the clan up and running. very inspiring words I must say. :wink:

Here is a signature btw, I hope it's good enough.

There is another thing that I noticed. If the ranking system should be like the Einherjar one, then people joining the clan should start off as "Farmer/Bonde" not "Träl".

I would like to join this magnificent clan since the other one doesn't take on the other parts of the nordlans

17 from Iceland without beta,awaiting orders!

Ofcourse,if you're willing do give them to me :oops:

klazd said:
Vomar said:
Welcome to the clan. :smile:

The Berserker said:
Good work on getting the clan up and running. very inspiring words I must say. :wink:

Here is a signature btw, I hope it's good enough.

There is another thing that I noticed. If the ranking system should be like the Einherjar one, then people joining the clan should start off as "Farmer/Bonde" not "Träl".
Thank you for the compliment and the signature!

Hmm, you're right. I'll make that change, I completely overlooked that the starting rank was Bonde! For that, sir, you get mead and a meal.
food.original.jpg

Scyrius said:
welcome to the both of you.

question about beta how will we tell who are fellow clan (and sister clans) members are on the battlefield
On the member's list, I will include the in-game name with the forum name. Also, you will attach a tag to your in-game name and it will follow like so:

Einhärjar_yourcountryhere_namehere

I think I'm going to talk to Naglfaar about this setup, because it seems a little too lengthy for me, I'll see what I can do.

At least for the Einhäjer Clan, we simply utilize Einherjar_*name*(no support for letters such as ä ingame).

So, if you see Einherjar_Ulfhidhin, ingame, then that would be me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom