The Shieldings: Sister Clan to the Einhärjar Clan (Recruitment Opened)

We're about to add a new Clan Day. Which day fits you the most?

• Monday

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Thursday

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 12 33.3%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Which country are you from? = North eastern Canada (or central Quebec)
2. How old are you? = 19 year old
3. Do you own Warband? If not, do you intend to buy it? When? = i do own it
4. What's your online name? (Applies to those who have answered YES to the previous question.) = Katmar

Welcome.

To reply on what you wrote in the other thread, I do not LARP myself, and admittedly I find it a bit silly, but I know quite a few who has done so, and, as you referred to yourself, in Hareskoven in Denmark, as far as I know the largest of such events, with thousands of people.

Skandinav said:
Welcome.

To reply on what you wrote in the other thread, I do not LARP myself, and admittedly I find it a bit silly, but I know quite a few who has done so, and, as you referred to yourself, in Hareskoven in Denmark, as far as I know the largest of such events, with thousands of people.

hehe.

so what do i do now? (about the clan)

Folthrik or Eirikur will contact you soon. 

We do not appreciate members who misbehave on the forums, btw, so I propose whatever behaviour earned you your "watched" status will not be repeated.

Anyways, nice to have you here, Katmar.

Skandinav said:
Folthrik or Eirikur will contact you soon. 

We do not appreciate members who misbehave on the forums, btw, so I propose whatever behaviour earned you your "watched" status will not be repeated.

Anyways, nice to have you here, Katmar.

i earned the watched statue by responding to an insult i received on a PM.

And I've just received yours with an explanation. Fine, everything seems in good order then, and it is an honor to have our first Canadian applicant.

Shieldings,

I am officially stepping down from my leadership here and leaving the Shieldings. I do not feel the need to explain myself. Eirikur will be the sole leader of this clan now; you are all in good hands.
I have had a fun time playing Warband with you, and I wish you all the best.

Best wishes,
Gudrun

Folthrik said:
Shieldings,

I am officially stepping down from my leadership here and leaving the Shieldings. I do not feel the need to explain myself. Eirikur will be the sole leader of this clan now; you are all in good hands.

Best wishes,
Gudrun

it is because i made an application :shock:?

rebelknight said:
Folthrik said:
Shieldings,

Best wishes,
Gudrun

Not at all.  :smile:

Sad news indeed. Although I do believe I've had a closer relationship here with Eirikur, I've known you, Folthrick, for years. You have dedicated many hours to this clan and your departure shall be saluted with regret.

Edit:
Friends, how are we to organize the trainees and applicants? I think we should start an 'underlings' group to introduce the young one's and so that we might recognize them in MP and on TS. They will later be a part of ceremony to form them into proper Shieldings.

I would expect many of them to fall out within the first few weeks of play and I would be happy to have some sort of distinction form the influx. Yes, no? Ideas?
Turanien said:
rebelknight said:

Not at all.  :smile:
I see that smile you conniving power hungry pompous bastard. Heir to the Chieftain and all you can do is smile while you wave good bye.

Well this was sad.. :neutral:

You'll done a great jog Folth, sad to lose you.
Now the Eirikur is in charge, does that mean that the Shieldings will become more competitive..?
Will me see more of the "Cool story bro!"?

Many wars will be fought.. My knees hurt, not a good sign.. There is a storm on the horizon..

**** it! I've lived long enough. Hell Eirikur, Chieftain!

Folthrik said:
Shieldings,

Best wishes,
Gudrun

Ouch.. What a kick in the groin!
This is very sad news and very sudden news, too. I did not see this coming. I hope it has nothing to do with us.
But I respect your decision as I assume that you have given it much thought and consideration. You are welcome to fight alongside us at any time.

May you not live too long so that you die by age, but get the chance to die and battle and meet us in Valhalla once again.
Fare well, friend.

Eirikur!
It's time for you to step up and take the full responsibility for this clan. From now on you'll handle everything that has to do with The Shieldings under my supervision. May you rule fairly and just, but with a strong arm to keep order in this realm.

You can start by asking for a lock-down of this thread and make a new one that you can edit. This one will die with the former leader leaving us, and be a memory of good time that past. This is a new time for The Shieldings and we will make the best of it.

*I raise my tankard, filled with mead, and say:
Hail the new Chieftain, Eirikur!
We pray to Oden that he may bring us battle!*

NaglFaar said:
*I raise my tankard, filled with mead, and also say:
An honourable farewell to Folthrik!
Hail the new Chieftain, Eirikur!
We pray to Oden that he may bring us battle and victory!*

Hail!

Where Folthrik has vacated her seat in the hall, I shall fulfill. Her efforts and trials undertaken for the Shieldings shall not be forgotten nor cast aside. Ever shall I bear her thoughts upon my shoulders as a weight of reminding. You shall be welcomed ever as a friend of the hall and as the first and foremost chief of the Shieldings.

Hail, Folthrik!

I shall endeavor to rule with a just hand, one that is fair in all matters yet upstanding and strong in action. The Shieldings shall not falter nor fall from their path. They shall stand firm with the Einherjar, just as they have done under the guidance of Folthrik.

Raise the tankard; let flow the mead!

Well, this was somewhat unexpected. I am sorry to see you leave entirely, Folthrik. Perhaps we could bribe you with remaining with us in some capacity?  :grin: I shall see to this thread being locked and a new one posted immediately by the end of the day. Also; for the most part (cough), I will restrain my actions regarding 'cool story bro'. The Shieldings shall remain as they are. I do not intend to take this any further beyond what we do, two trainings and friendly scrims against good clans.  :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom