Votes: 39 84.8%
  • No

Votes: 7 15.2%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Death3ye

Regular
Hi,
i got an idea (idea stands in the topic headline) for our mod and i want to know what the public is thinking about that idea, so i started this poll.

Feel free to comment or leave ideas how the mod team can be represented in the mod.
For example as lords of a faction or as heroes.

If I were to put you in Death3ye I would almost have to put you in as a lord of monsters.  I don't mind the idea myself.  I'd like to see what the rest of the team thinks of it.

I already agreed with this idea with a pm to Death3ye but here I will make it public :wink:

I also told Death3ye that it would be cool if there were independant lords with our names and over time they join the player faction, once the player starts one, after some time of course.

I'd love to see Berserker Pride as the King of some Faction tho, hehehe

Cool good to hear.  I'm not sure if Lord Berserker Pride sound entirely correct though I might have to tweak the name for the mod.  Having us join the player faction when they start it would be awesome though.  Still the team all use normal names so this would be an easy addition.  Let me know via Pm what gear and weapons you want to use.  And either briefly describe yourself or send me a facecode.

Well yea just your run of the mill wandering lord.  And with the ai they will probably go get them and their men killed.

Berserker Pride said:
Well yea just your run of the mill wandering lord.  And with the ai they will probably go get them and their men killed.

thats true owell anyhow id still lock them up in my human collections ahha i mean what else is their to do besides brag bout your slaves?

I like the idea to see you guys appear in-game and join my party or fight with or against me. Maybe the origin of the in-game-names shouldn't be to obvious, though, to make it a bit more rewarding if someone makes the connection between in-game person and forum user (like "Oculomortis" (which is possibly faulty Latin for "Death3ye")).

Berserker Pride said:
Cool good to hear.  I'm not sure if Lord Berserker Pride sound entirely correct though I might have to tweak the name for the mod.

I always thought that Berserker(s) Pride sounded like a splendid name for a weapon. Maybe the names that don't fit for persons could be used for items, places or units. Just as a thought.

It would make a pretty stellar axe I have to admit.  And provide a good enough weapon for people who miss the six foot claymore and the dragonslayer.

An axe called "Berserker's Pride" ? Not a bad idea. If I recall well, when Guts' party visited Flora's house and received those magical items, Schierke wanted to give him a two-handed battle axe. I know Guts ditched it in favor of the Dragonslayer, but having the option of claiming it anyway would be interesting.

Yea I've always wondered what special powers that axe might have had.  I know Isidro didn't have the strength to use it.  Although he did try.  I'll have to start looking for a kickass twoheaded battleaxe model.  Maybe somehow in the  human questline the player comes upon the ruins of Flora's mansion at some point.  This could also tie into finding a behelit.

Good idea. By the way, that axe in the Manga seemed very heavy and sturdy, so I presume it had some sort of Earth magic, but what exactly, we might never know. Ah well. In the game, I could imagine it as the ultimate axe that breaks any shield automatically upon hit, but is worse in other aspects than the Dragonslayer.

I'll probably make it the same stats as Gutts six foot claymore but shorter.  This gives the player the chance to deal some real damage but he has to get really close to his enemies.

Prophesy of Pendor has a decent double headed battleaxe model, though I cant remember if it was made by them or from someone else.

Point being if you can get permission making it a little longer would be easy.

I might not make it any longer than a standard battleaxe.  I see it being the same length as a greataxe just with a lot of weight to it.
I might just make a new one myself.  Axes are a lot of fun to model.

Dammit I was gonna post a few decent axes but google images sucks. I only found this one
PURDY-DoubleAxe-01.jpg

I was thinking of one but I cant remember where I saw it - It curved back in on itself half way down and added a small wavy spike, so each side had six blades and a spike. Wish I could find the picture, it isnt as fancy as it sounds. Just looked brutal.

i find this:
2BattleSwordAxeofDarkness.jpg
well...i think its a kind of sword-axe thing

EDIT: http://www.medievalswordsandarmor.net/wp-content/uploads/2BattleSwordAxeofDarkness.jpg theres the link cause the picture is SOO big

Back
Top Bottom