She is all ready to download.

Users who are viewing this thread

Berserker Pride

Grandmaster Knight
I'm uploading the final version of .95 onto the mbrepository now.  Once that is done I'll get one up on megaupload as well.  Then I should go have a big breakfast.  The whole getting a sub-board thing has got me pretty excited.  This version will fix.

Ghost villagers who follow your party.

Not having weapons or armor when you sneak into town.

You still won't have armor while talking to the merchants but you will while fighting the guards.  I couldn't find where it was set that you had to use pilgrim outfit.  It might even be hardcoded.  But I changed the pilgrim outfit to only give you weapons.

It would be a lot of models to edit in a short time.  And the longer I leave the old download the more people that will have to download a fix to restore their native skeleton file back to the way it was.  There will be an edit patch fairly soon with all the height fixes.  But the upload is done now.

Did you get the ironlauncher version?  If everything works fine you don't need to download again.  Although this one did do a bit of bugfixing.

ironlauncher? naah... I just downloaded sum days ago and played it normally... but puck didnt show when i confronted gutts team with my other character so yeah...

wee bit confused.
in general.

I cant find any download links, is it ready to download? (sry if its just me being blind, but this mod seems cool and would like to download it :grin:)

yeah I fought his group. and I was slaughtered... anyways! are those fixes listed up there the only, or is there more fixes?

Well im done now!

EDIT: NOOO!!! All that downloading and when i finish it all, set it all up and get ready to play, what message do i then get?!?! "Unable To Load Font File!"...
Please any help?

EDIT: YES! I got it to work, apparantly i just had to copy the things in NativeData that was missing in BeserkData and paste it into BeserkData.

NOOOOOOO² when i got only 15 minutes to finish it i acidentaly kick my computer, causing it to reebot  :sad:

Yea I have yet another version uploading with all the proper data in the berserkdata file.  But I also have a megaupload with a full berserkdata folder for those who already downloaded the file.  Bloody hell I have done just about everything wrong uploading this latest version.  This last upload should do it. Then I can upload a version to megaupload overnight.

Back
Top Bottom