The Enlightening Walkthrough

Users who are viewing this thread

So just to clarify something, playing as a generic male/female you run through 15 quick battles, then what total sandbox? I'm just wondering because I played through the quick battles just for fun and they run past the eclipse, so I was confused if it picked up somewhere post-eclipse or if it was like an alternate storyline completely determined by your character?

And as a side note are the male/female quick battle storylines the same or is there some difference between playing one or the other?

With the exception of the very first battle where you start as a child the quickbattles are the same for both characters.  And after that at the moment it is total sandbox.  I'm working on making the non-Gutts questline have kingdom management.  But right now it is simply sandbox after those 15 battles.  There will be a quest to become an apostle.  Should you decline expect to have the game throw everything but the kitchen sink at you.  Actually the Gutts campaign will end up with kingdom management too just not until later.  Although the later quest events that happen in Gutts campaign do happen to the non-Gutts player too.  The Kushan are triggered to attack with their army cores at 120 days and they still get their 3x lords at the beginning.  And ones midland is defeated Griffith will show up.  Once he has two towns the Beasts of the Interstice will appear.  So all the same events happen just not by you doing.

Is there some way to gain fast renown? Im at 400 on my new game and i have farmed every tournament that has been available. Is there some other way? I have created my own kingdom by the way, i conquered a Tudor castle.

Fighting with small numbers against enemies is the best way.  The POW parties are really easy to beat for how big they are.

i have a very easy way 50 renown for each time i did it  :lol: :lol: :lol: disband your troops exept companians and force the peasent for suplies they attack so defeat them  :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

They should be making a bee line towards you unless someone else caught them and beat them first. I remember reading it doesn't hurt you though, it will just mean you won't get one of the Quickbattles (And in a lot of ways, it sorta sucks because it's a HARD battle that you can and will lose some troops to, and you get no loot or prisoners or anything from!)

dulahan said:
They should be making a bee line towards you unless someone else caught them and beat them first. I remember reading it doesn't hurt you though, it will just mean you won't get one of the Quickbattles (And in a lot of ways, it sorta sucks because it's a HARD battle that you can and will lose some troops to, and you get no loot or prisoners or anything from!)

haha i got bored  of looking so i started ctrl hopping round the map duuh

If you still haven't found them, and want to.  Try using the Ctrl + T to show everything if you've got cheats enabled.  Then look around, but be sure to see if anyone has Adon prisoner, or Whale Knights prisoners. 

dulahan said:
If you still haven't found them, and want to.  Try using the Ctrl + T to show everything if you've got cheats enabled.  Then look around, but be sure to see if anyone has Adon prisoner, or Whale Knights prisoners.

still cant find them prisoners or parties but i definately have 757 renown

Aha!  In that case.  They might not have spawned yet.  I was almost at 1000 when they finally did for me.  Your best bet might be to get a bunch of food and try camping and waiting until they hit you.  Or just go about your business.  Odds are they'll find you besieging a castle or something like they did me.

dulahan said:
Aha!  In that case.  They might not have spawned yet.  I was almost at 1000 when they finally did for me.  Your best bet might be to get a bunch of food and try camping and waiting until they hit you.  Or just go about your business.  Odds are they'll find you besieging a castle or something like they did me.

thanks yeah i think ill bide my time slaughtering some innocents :smile:

Back
Top Bottom