The Majestic Screenshots Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Hehe, pincushion-style, thanks to all these Irvine Archers ^^

From all I've seen so far, the only thing that can stop the berserker is a clean headshot from a Bakiraka Hurler, since its javelins deal more damage in one (head)shot than Gatt's max health.

http://img683.imageshack.us/f/mb3r.png/

i had already taken out... 400 of them.

BTW i won. no cheats. (except for Ctrl-H, i like living.)

No berserker armor, no Dragonslayer. only custom Plate, 6-foot long sword.

I had 3 battle arrays of 51 soldiers each (1 commander and 50 Royal Lancers)

then i had hero's and an odd amount of Royal Lancers. (i was prepared for this.)

Pretty badly I'd say...

And to justify my post: What an amazing amount of damage! (Although I'd better get used to it in this mod...)

P.S: Do anyone know why some people have pointy ears while others have round? It might be nothing, but I've been wondering about it since I began reading the series a few days ago.

Evilknightz said:
I've taken out a castle with a thousand with only fifty troops, losing 15 of them. I could take that with 150.

I didn't fought in that battle because neither of them (Holy Chair and Kushan Empire) were my enemy. And we all envy you of your mighty battle skills so next time please post a video how you do your battles so we can learn from your mightiness.

I can only recommend the highest difficulty and a battlesizer of 300-400. It really makes sieges against large groups a action-packed adventure. Especially if the enemy got Rhino Knights - be amazed as 20 of them packed in a few hundreds slaughter everything that moves.
You might not win every battle but it sure as hell is more challenging - and if you win - more rewarding.

kuraiken said:
I can only recommend the highest difficulty and a battlesizer of 300-400. It really makes sieges against large groups a action-packed adventure. Especially if the enemy got Rhino Knights - be amazed as 20 of them packed in a few hundreds slaughter everything that moves.
You might not win every battle but it sure as hell is more challenging - and if you win - more rewarding.
Not when the castles have 30 ****ing Bakaraka hurlers that one hit you.

Evilknightz said:
kuraiken said:
Not when the castles have 30 ******** Bakaraka hurlers that one hit you.

So what if you die, you just need a companion with a high first aid, you dont lose items anyway, and morale doesnt have effect in this mod if you talkabout the battles

:mrgreen:

thomasNL01 said:
Evilknightz said:
kuraiken said:
Not when the castles have 30 ******** Bakaraka hurlers that one hit you.

So what if you die, you just need a companion with a high first aid, you dont lose items anyway, and morale doesnt have effect in this mod if you talkabout the battles

:mrgreen:
But then you have to start the siege over.

Apart from the "Berserk"-text (which looks bit Paintish) I love the picture :grin: Nice touch with the eclipse up there  :smile:

Back
Top Bottom