The Majestic Screenshots Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Wow I buffed the numbers of Holy Iron Chain Knights in Holy See parties because they were sucking in combat a bit.  I hope I didn't go overboard with it.  Awesome corpse numbers in that battle!

No, I think they still suck, I just went in there and raped the enemy a bit and then ran out and took the scrrenshots when I saw my allies go in.

Berserker Pride said:
Wow I buffed the numbers of Holy Iron Chain Knights in Holy See parties because they were sucking in combat a bit.  I hope I didn't go overboard with it.  Awesome corpse numbers in that battle!

My female archer is now cursing you. Just kidding, she likes difficult battles.

[quote author=Percus]
those weapons look pretty good! I forgot its name but that daggerlike wep to the right looks pretty awesome![/quote]

that's a khukri, the knives the Ghurkas use

i dont have a pic of it (DAMN!!!!) but a funny little event happened near Lumias. mindin my own buisiness when all of a sudden Nico starts tellin me bout some place he spent his time at as a LITTLE GIRL! i busted up laughing and almost died from lose of breath. still sad that i didnt take a pic, so to make up for it, something completely random;
2vb0kuf.gif

KITTY DEATH LAZAR GOOOO!!!!!!!

Bloody Version OF Gutts  :twisted:
bloodyguts1.png

Bloody Version OF Gutts Other Side  :twisted:
bloodygutts2.png

This is my first so no bad comments :grin:

Back to... err... in-game pictures, here are souvenirs from Gatts' week-end in Enoch :

Cooling off after troll genocide - "'tis bone through my belly is nothing I can't handle"
mb2.jpg

Elephant ogre down !!
mb1.jpg

Awesome model btw  :eek:

Back
Top Bottom