The Majestic Screenshots Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Berserker Pride

Grandmaster Knight
Put all your shiny screens here.  A couple posts about a screenshot is fine but limit it to that if you could.  Otherwise just get your photobucket or imageshack all fired up and upload some pretty new screens from .95.  Also any models you have made could go here if you like too.(IF they are Berserk related or could become Berserk related in the future.)

zondark.jpg

I'll start things off with my model of Zondark.  I'm giving the human form of him a big nasty polehammer.  I have a newer version with a bigger axe and better rigging as well.

I'll start off for now with a battle I had with Tudor, not very different from any other battle, except it is a lot more fun.

http://s779.photobucket.com/albums/yy72/Crikker/

That has asome of the images, I am not going to upload all of them, I did have a tiny bug, but it went away after 2 seconds.

I like all the corpses sprawled across the battlefield in that one picture.  I always have mine turned down to 20.  I'm also detecting a little ctrl-H.

Yeah, I like to stay alive in the battles, although I have 10000 health, lol. I always love seeing all my troops and enemy troops scattered across the map dead. I will try to get some more like those up.

Alright the pictures finally uploaded and, one of the pictures is Gutts in a pilgrim suit, and the others are Gutts with around 20 arrows in him.

Those big POW parties are my favorite target too.  No armor no archers, and just the one cav unit make them perfect targets for testing how well the Dragonslayer cutts things in half.
Alright.  Did some modelling and created some new weapons.  Note that the hardedges I applied aren't visible on this picture as I imported these into wings as obj which removed the hard edges.  So everything will look sharp ingame.
new_weapons.jpg

The weapon down below is called a Pata.  It will be paired with a special glove that adds a long guantlet to the end of the weapon. The big axe is the Berserker's Pride.  It ended up being 152 range but that just makes it more useful.  Do you guys like the black falchion to the right?  I need to find another texture for the blade that is less carbon looking and more Obsidian.  I noticed your Dragonslayer on your portfolio had an obsidian look to it Percus.  Do you mind if I use the texture?

Nice a Katar, i've made something like that too, just as claws instead. I would show you them, though this is probably not the place since, they have nothing to do with this mod, and im not that experiensed in modelling so they are not that great.

Berserker Pride said:
Those big POW parties are my favorite target too.  No armor no archers, and just the one cav unit make them perfect targets for testing how well the Dragonslayer cutts things in half.
Alright.  Did some modelling and created some new weapons.  Note that the hardedges I applied aren't visible on this picture as I imported these into wings as obj which removed the hard edges.  So everything will look sharp ingame.
new_weapons.jpg
The weapon down below is called a Pata.  The big axe is the Berserker's Pride.  It will be paired with a special glove that adds a long guantlet to the end of the weapon.  It ended up being 152 range but that just makes it more useful.  Do you guys like the black falchion to the right?  I need to find another texture for the blade that is less carbon looking and more Obsidian.  I noticed your Dragonslayer on your portfolio had an obsidian look to it Percus.  Do you mind if I use the texture?
those weapons look pretty good! I forgot its name but that daggerlike wep to the right looks pretty awesome!

and of course you may use that texture :grin: it just gets dusty on my hdd anyway, heh. I will send you the whole sheet but be aware that it is pretty huge so you have to make a new, smaller one. 512x512 should be more than enough for 1 single weapon :wink:

Awesome Percus I'll combine the texture with an existing sheet.  The dagger on the right is the Kukri.  Nothing that size can cut better than it.  My dad had one made by Black steel and they can cut through branches like nothing.  The angle of the blade traps the cut you see.  I've made it the standard sidearm of low lvl kushan troops.  Its 65cm long so quite short but makes up for it with 39 damage and 120 speed.

Heres an ingame pic from me.  I've just been working on the two new troop trees that will come with kingdom management.  Well 1 1/2 if I'm honest.
bakirakamaster.jpg

Thats deatheye in front their with his robe over mail and Percus is playing where's Waldo in the back.  And these of course are the bakiraka iron men.  Think faster Golems with less armor.  They can put down any regular troop in a punch or two.

I gave your character a ton of firearms skill and a special arquebus with perfect accuracy.  You should see your guy drop people trying to get up the ladder in a siege defense.  Percus got a lot of two-handed and powerthrow skill and a bit of extra health.  I put a guy with the Berserker's Pride ingame.  You get him the same way you get the upgraded troop hero's.  HINT: Probably related to troops who run around without armor or a shirt.
I'll see what I can do about the hood.

EDIT:Check out the new Ogre by Barf.  So much better than the old one by me.  You might stop and stare at them too long and get mashed by a giant roof 6x6.  Huge props to Barf for putting so much work into him.  You'll see one or two of them in every beast party.
ogrei.jpg

Here I have a better one that shows more scale too.
ogreb.jpg

Back
Top Bottom