The All-Knowing FAQ(Companion and Kingdom Management section added.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Being able to start a Gutts kingdom early was a problem with the first version I uploaded.  The current one won't let you promote a lord until you heal Casca if you are Gutts.  It shouldn't cause any problems though.

Ugh, i have some sort of a problem.
I got defeated a few times, and they took me as a prisoner, so casca, griffith, and bunch of other people left the party.
So, when i ask the traveller where are they, and i go to the town he said, my ex-party members aren't there. They just not in the tavern, nor prison.
So, i'm currently stuck, because we can't join midland without griffith.
What am i doing wrong?

Srry for poor english, just in case.

btw it is still possible to promote people to lords as long as u own a castle (i know cos i did it) you don't need to heal casca

I'm playing the newest version. In my game, there are only four whale knights in Adon's party, but somebody said that there were 120 whale knights in his game. I wonder whether it's a bug. And another question: how can I talk to Griffith after I accept the quest of conquering Doldrey on behalf of him? I imported a lv 45 character.

You never really talk to Griffith after accepting the Doldrey quest.  At some point I might try to make him appear in the room for that conversation.  Then I can have him accept the mission himself.  The 4 whale knights isn't a bug they probably just got in another fight before you met them.

I cant play ANY other mods anymore after I installed it...I used ironlauncher, and then tried M&B regular....It doesnt work...at all....it just says "there are no modules" and then it fails...

I'm noticing some troops names in the requirements for the Special Characters whose names I don't recognize - particularly Musketeer?  IS that supposed to be Handgonner?  Aren't they in Paneria?  Also, Sea Captain - do you mean Pillager Captain?

Yeah a couple names were changed.  I should edit that back.  Sea Captains are simply called sea captains aren't they?  Either way it would be the same unit.

hey, um, i cant find the whale knights, it says they spawn in midland, but you say yhtey spanw near you, and i was in paneria lands when i got to 750 renown, and now i cant find them o_o and i havent roamed around looking for them coz i turned on cheats to look for them XD help please?

Its actually 800 renown i think, and it doesnt really matter if you miss it, its just missing out on the hundred man slayer battle, and if you want to play it THAT bad, go to quickbattle.

i cant find the download link is it not there cause of the port or am i not looking hard enough itd be helpfull thanks

Can I keep Five foot sword by giving it to Casca before the eclipse :???:
Or where I can buy it?I remember in older version,it sold at Godo for 40k denar.
Cause I want my weapons include Spear,shield,Dragon Slayer,Five foot sword(a pure hand-to-hand fighter :grin:)
And about  the list of unit that can become hero,where can I get Musketeer,Iron Assassin,Forest Chief and Sea Captain?
Sorry for my bad at English  :oops:

If you store stuff inside the box in the cave behind the Blacksmith's house before the eclipse you can retrieve it afterwards.
That's what I do when I buy the 6 foot blade and I leave the 5 footer behind, if you wanted I guess you could do the same for the Hawks fancier bits of gear like Pippin's Maul.

What happen if I have some units become Hero before the Eclipse  ?
Cause I can't find the Whale knight party so I can't boost my renown through the 100 men slayer.
And Tudor at war with all factions so in my game,they only have Doldrey now :neutral:
What happen if Doldrey fell before I reach 1000 renown?
Aghh  :???:

Back
Top Bottom