Congratulations!

Users who are viewing this thread

Thanks Earl of Swadia.  I'm glad it was as simple as asking for a board.  Now I just need to get this bugfix patch out and everything should be set.

And you are one of the first Lurkers of the RotB mod.  It's going to get even better from here.  I've been drumming together an idea for a story-based kingdom management and I think I have some good ideas.

I guess Lurker is the wrong term since you actually post.  I'd say groupie but those are usually loose women with low self-esteem.

Still working on some stuff for the Gutts is not so big patch.  If you are lucky some form of kingdom management will make it in.  Without more companions you won't be able to hire a ton of lords.  I'll also make it so that lords of a defeated faction have a chance to go to you.

Hi guys,

I'm probably a noob in all these but certainly been following this mod up, played it a lot and have to say one of The best ones ever. Don't know how you do it but truly amazing.. congratulations to BP and the team, You guys are great! :grin:

Back
Top Bottom