Congratulations!

Users who are viewing this thread

Thanks guys.  Thanks for all the support this year as well.  Just saw the post from Janus today.  Guess I have a ton of organizing to do with the new board.  But it is going to be awesome.

I sent Janus the PM last night so props to him.  It turns out you were right about the skeleton file causing problems with native so I'll have to reupload the mod so it doesn't override the mount&blade data.  I spelled it out in the new faq thread that you have to have both data's side by side and rename them depending what mod you are currently playing.  But I also mentioned you could just copy your whole mount&blade folder to another one with only the berserk module with the berserk data in the Data folder for it.  Congratz go to the whole team of course for all the work they have put in.  Everything you guys do inspires me to do some more work myself.

Thanks GypsyDevil. It's going to be great having all the separate threads.  And having a Sub-board should attract tons of new people to the mod.

Finlay some deserved honour and respect grats on being moderator BP :grin: now well just wait till this is filled with nice tasty treats banzaii!! :grin:

Back
Top Bottom