Battle Size Changer v1.1 for M&B .700 - 1.011+

Users who are viewing this thread

Carcanken said:
When I run the installer, I receive "Registry error" but then, the installer starts.
Could you elaborate on that? What is the exact error message?

Also, you are trying to install this for Mount&Blade, not Warband, right?

Hey, when I want to run it it says i can't find an options.dat file... he's right I don't have one :sad: how can I get one?¿

KASPERSKY 2012

Battle Size Changer

File version: 1.1
For M&B version: 1.010/1.011
Downloads: 346,308 Size: 701.8KB
Views: 373,499 Type: EXE

Trojan-Dropper.Win32.Agent.gfyx

Detection added: 04.01.2012 11:57:11

Behavior: Trojan Program (Trojan Dropper) Trojan-Dropper is a Trojan horse that drops Trojan horses or back door Trojans onto compromised computers.
The Trojan droppers are similar to an installer, but they only drop Trojans or back doors, and then execute them. Hackers and Trojan writers usually write the Trojan droppers.

Platform: This malware is a Windows PE EXE file.
Systems Affected: Windows 2000, Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows NT, Windows Server 2003, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (x86)

I got a popup from kaspersky saying that is was a trojan too. I thought surely it would not be some sort of trojan. So I disabled the kaspersky protection. I installed the battle sizer. Changed the size of battles. Then when I closed programs and tried to reopen I would not be able to reopen them. A message would popup saying that the file could not be found. Surely this is more than a coincidence? I had all sorts of errors when I tried to restart my laptop. I had not downloaded any other sort of file today either, and had only visited this webpage to download it too.

tdk said:
I got a popup from kaspersky saying that is was a trojan too. I thought surely it would not be some sort of trojan. So I disabled the kaspersky protection. I installed the battle sizer. Changed the size of battles. Then when I closed programs and tried to reopen I would not be able to reopen them. A message would popup saying that the file could not be found. Surely this is more than a coincidence? I had all sorts of errors when I tried to restart my laptop. I had not downloaded any other sort of file today either, and had only visited this webpage to download it too.
The file was created and uploaded by me over 5 years ago. It has not been modified since then. It is not infected, at least the copy on the Repository; I can't vouch for any others.

That's not to say your computer isn't infected, it may well be. That has nothing to do with this file, though.

Avast prevents me from downloading the battle size changer but I had it installed before so I don't know what happened. What should I do? I tried disabling the file system shield (which was the one preventing the download) but when the download was finished and I turned the shield on, the warning came back and the file was put to chest.

You should be able to add a file exception for it in your antivirus program's settings. You might also send a copy of the file to your antivirus software's support group so they can fix their detection.

am i being dumb or do you extract the files  to the mount and blade modules like normally after you would  you download it

Whenever I try to run BattleSizer, it says that it can't find options.dat. I've looked everywhere and I can't locate any such file called options.dat. I've looked at where it's been told it can be found throughout this thread, but it isn't anywhere to be found. Now the strange thing is that BattleSizer HAS worked for me in the past, but now that I'm trying to install it again, it just doesn't work.

has options.dat been renamed rgl_config in one of the latest patches or something? It's the only file that changes options for the game that I find, but it's just not named options.dat.

Back
Top Bottom