A HOBOTHREAD GLORIOUS BEYOND MEMORY - With Scipio's Order History

Why should Scipio spare this thread when it reaches its 1000th page?

• For the sake of past glories! When the Hoboknights were known for honed spears and sharper wit!

Votes: 50 32.9%
  • Because the next generation must have its chance! What right has Scipio to deny them the shelter of

Votes: 24 15.8%
  • Out of laziness! Deleting the thread would be too much trouble!

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • To protect the rest of the forums from these insufferable Hoboknights! At least the Hobothread keep

Votes: 19 12.5%
  • For the love of all that is good and respectable, DELETE THE THREAD NOW!

Votes: 33 21.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a North American.  To a North American, your continent consists of the Amazon River full of pirahnas and the jungle full of mary-jane farms and revolutionaries.

Then I'm going to postulate that to every South American, North America should be full of Western movies Inns and Saloons, Texans with big hats smoking big cigars, and people's only method of transport being Little House on the Prairie chariots. Also, every house has a extraterrestrial being from Melmac.

Scientia Excelsa said:
He's a North American.  To a North American, your continent consists of the Amazon River full of pirahnas and the jungle full of mary-jane farms and revolutionaries.

And also booby-trapped temples with golden fertility idols.

Oh, wait.  You haven't seen Raiders of the Lost Ark, one of the greatest and most popular movies of the 20th century.  So I guess you don't get that reference.

Eh. Gabeed, I think Calodine was making a sardonic reference to how Indy is magically able to survive being thrown around inside a tiny fridge during a nuclear explosion in Crystal Skull. Realistically, he'd be quite smushed, I think.

Gabeed said:
Calodine said:
Crystal skull was better. It has a magical ****ing fridge.

Sarejo said:
I haven't seen any Indiana Jones movie myself, and I'm very proud of it.

. . . .

*points to the corner, where Ekardt is still sitting, shivering*

Hey, it's not like I'm in your clan and you can order me around!

*does an imperceptible sign to Faranox that could clearly be interpreted as a request for discretion*

:cool:

Sad that Scientia doesn't recognise me. It#s the flapjack, isn't it?

Though we actually had this conversation at college today. To paraphrase another guy in my group: 'that new one is easy the best, its right good how at the end the young guy takes over'

A couple series of thoughts:

1.  I think this armor bug is making us more active on the forums than usual.

2.  Another week, another confusing CoR poll.

3.  That's a flapjack?  I kept thinking that was a dried-up Rice Krispie Bar, or something.

4.  Every time I try to post this, an new reply has been posted.  See thought #1.

5.  No one cares about Canadian rivers, John.

6. Or UK ones.  Jesus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom