Cheap Gaming

Users who are viewing this thread

Looking for games that would be good for two player cooperative play, anyone know off-hand if Miner Wars and the two Valley without Wind games would be good for that?

Shatari said:
Anyone interested in going for a 4-pack for Terraria? I'd like to pick up a copy for myself and my sister, so if anyone else wants to chip in or trade for the other two then that'd be great.
I have a spare copy sitting around if you'd like it.

Ah the internet!
Where a chicken farmer from Hickville-over-the-mountains can trade games with an Asian racist studying in the UK and an Australian living in Jap county.

Sorry Moss, couldn't think of an insult for you :c

Gimp, cripply-crip-crip and 'Wheelchair ******' would have also been appropriate Australian names for a disabled person.

Not a part of Aus that I miss terribly much. :razz:

Moss said:
I have a spare copy sitting around if you'd like it.
Tuckles said:
I can spare another one for you as well Shatari.
Thanks guys, but I went ahead and picked up a 4-pack since it was so cheap (it's been a good month, so I can afford to spend a bit). I can always trade them out or gift them to anyone who's missing a copy.

Got codes for WoT, looking to exchange them for Steam games which are rougly their price. If you're interested, PM me

Indiegala added Europa Universalis III Chronicles to their bundle.

Bundle Stars added two unlockable Steam games to their bundle.

And finally, Groupees has Build a Bundle 5 up. Their idea of unlockables appears to be nothing but music so far, but they did include "Millennium 2" and will soon be adding "Tobe’s Vertical Adventure" to the mix too. (And hopefully some more games after that, since this is a game bundle, not a freaking music bundle. Why they always confuse these two is beyond me.)

http://www.amazon.com/Electronic-Arts-41018ted-Edition2-SimCity/dp/B007VTVRFA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1364230110&sr=8-1

Trololo.

Buy $15 of Dove Men + Care products and get $20 off an EA title
Customers can get $20 off Dead Space 3, SimCity, or Need for Speed Most Wanted with the purchase of $15 of qualifying Dove Men + Care products. Learn more.

Amazon doesn't want you to get dirty if you are going to order this (only applies to box version).

Back
Top Bottom