SP Fantasy [WB] Hyrulean Civil War (Recruiting modelers, texturers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Coel

Recruit
hotec.png

This mod is based on the popular franchise series The Legend of Zelda. I lost all the work I was doing on this mod a couple years ago while moving, so I'm working on this from scratch. I'm also scraping all the ideas I had before, and going in a different direction.

Dev Team
Coel (Coding, Mapping)
GSGregory (Modeling)

Updates
  • Updated Troop Tree
  • Added Map v1.0

• Reopening of Hero of Time mod
  • Renamed to Hyrulean Civil War
  • Working on a storyline
Factions
Goron
Leader:

Zoras

Kingdom of Hyrule
Leader: King Gustaf

Gerudo

Kokiri
Leader: Mido
Troop Tree
Goron
Goron Brother > Goron Warrior > Goron Heroic
                      > Goron Gardener > Goron Cultivator

Zoras
Zora > Zora Soldier > Zora Knight
        > Zora Hunter > Zora Slayer

Kingdom of Hyrule
Hylian > Hyrulean Recruit > Hyrulean Soldier > Hyrulean Royal Guard
          > Sheikah Recruit > Sheikah Ninja > Sheikah Assassin

Gerudo
Gerudo > Gerudo Thief > Gerudo Scout
            > Gerudo Warrior > Gerudo Guard

Kokiri
Kokiri > Kokiri Slinger > Kokiri Archer
        > Kokiri Thug > Kokiri Fighter
Sneak Peeks
Flags
kingdomofhyrule.png
kokirin.png
goron.png
gerudo.png
zora.png

Map v1.0
hyruleprototype.png
Support us!

Code:
[url=http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,80077.0.html][IMG]http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/2637/hyrulesupporter.png[/IMG][/url]
Credits
Already have music for the mod thanks to the great guys/gals ZREO. http://www.zreomusic.com/

I dont think so. With all the magic involved and the little people, there's going to be lots of tinkering with custom skeletons and schtuff.
Anyways, i wish you good luck and despite my "rant" above i do hope this gets done.

If you do some work you can show off, and get a good base, I will join you as a modeler, cause a Zelda mod for this game could work out extremely well if pulled off right. Good luck.

Epic awesome. Which one(s) are you basing this on? OOT seems to be the nice default of popularity, but Wind Waker would be much easier, due to graphical style. (Though it looks like a mash up of damn near all of 'em...)

Regardless, good luck.

This is an amazing mod idea, I love it! If you do pull this off It will be really interesting to see what you do with those Gorons. Considering they don't wear armor (to my knowledge). Also just a suggestion, I would use the map from ocarina of time for lay out of this mod. HOpe this does get completed and I'm really interested to where it's gonna go.

since i'm probably the only person on this planet that's never played any Zelda game, i'd very much like to see this finished so i could wash away the shame from that fact :razz: ...at least partially...

good luck

a few years ago i was  MAJOR zelda feak.......so i would be amazed if this worked out...i would download it first day it came out.....the only games i really got into were only Ocarina of Time and Twilight Princess.....but i would really like to wish you guys good luck!!!!  :wink:

Coel said:
Sorry for the big bulk IDK how to make the drop down menus.

[ Spoiler ] Message Goes Here [ /Spoiler ]

With out spaces in the brackets.

I'll keep an eye on this, always nice to see a mod with a main contributer who already knows what he is doing.

i think the twilight princess map would be slightly better, as it expanded quite well on how hylia looked. Otherwise you could also take a slight mash up of the OoT, and TP maps, which could be ideal. Just replace places you dont like in one, with parts of the other.

Austupaio said:
Coel said:
Sorry for the big bulk IDK how to make the drop down menus.

[ Spoiler ] Message Goes Here [ /Spoiler ]

With out spaces in the brackets.

I'll keep an eye on this, always nice to see a mod with a main contributer who already knows what he is doing.

Thanks for the help man.

Halcyon said:
i think the twilight princess map would be slightly better, as it expanded quite well on how hylia looked. Otherwise you could also take a slight mash up of the OoT, and TP maps, which could be ideal. Just replace places you dont like in one, with parts of the other.

Just what I had in mine, thanks for the input I'll defiently be doing that now.

Back
Top Bottom