[CoR] Corporation of Radicalization

Users who are viewing this thread

Modus, I support him cause France does not allow Third side, you're with them or against them. First we need to get ride of the LDJ, a group of young people filling up with more and more extremists who beat people not agreeing with them, they are compared to groups like neo-nazis. Let's say it's their opposed side, even Israel treat them as terrorist, we should at least recognize them as a dangerous group. Second, the government need to think about what they are doing, they should not allow death threats from sionist against people using a "Quenelle", they punish everyone except Dieudonné. This has to stop, they don't want any trial, they spread bad informations in the medias so people think about Dieudonné as someone worse than Hitler himself.
If France manage to think by itself and if they don't listen only to certain community, we should be able to give Dieudonné a proper trial and condemn him. Sionists have too much control on France right now, and theres so much more important things to discuss instead of doing so much noise and spending so much resources for one guy. Anyways the LDJ has already tried to beat him, prolly kill him also, they might try to do it again O:

And still the "Quenelle" is not a "nazi salute", it's just considered right now as one to use it against Dieudonné. I sincerly hope they rethink about it, cause one year earlier people used it a lot as it's first meaning : "up yours" or "oh I got that much ****ed".

You need to  realize that talking about how the Zionists control France is just rewording classic conspiracy theories about the Jews, right? You need to realize that Dieudonne associating with Holocaust deniers and joking about how the gas chambers need to come back is hardly able to be seen as "anti-Zionist", and is straight up antisemitism. You need to realize that people threatening death for other people using the Quenelle is horribly, horribly wrong, but not indicative of Zionist control over France. I don't want Dieudonne to be put on trial for anything, he hasn't done anything illegal. He's an *******, and a racist, and not funny. I want him to stop using it, stop endorsing it, and stop trying to spin it as some stupid "anti establishment" or "anti Zionist" gesture. He's a racist, and it's a racist gesture, and it should stop. 

Feragorn said:
You need to  realize that talking about how the Zionists control France is just rewording classic conspiracy theories about the Jews, right?

Well, in France, theres humorists joking about the Rwanda Genocide, no one cares. But whenever it's about the jews, seems it's an important matter, Hollande wants to show that he is present and show how the Jew not-really-genocide is important for "all". Seriously this crap need to stop thats all, I'm much more interested in the wages increase this year than what happens between one guy and a small community.

and in a most important matter, my sign is gone, can I now be in you?

ModusTollens said:
DavidMF said:
It has been used before him by others humorists.
Even if that were true that would still be a stupid sentiment.
DavidMF said:
And also the France has always laughed at the "Quenelle" before, it just changed suddenly to an Nazi salute. Someone even said that Hitler was defendable but not Dieudonné and he should be "erase" from the surface of the world. This is going too far. I know he is anti-sionist, I disagree on stuff he says or do, but the France shouldn't let some extremists sionist do their rules. As the Police and Army said, they have follow orders about the Censorship but they don't agree with it and support the Humorist. Also what would be the reason to send death threat to the brand "DIESEL" cause they had dummy making a barely visible "Quenelle"? I mean this dummies are in every store.

also ffs we have some good jokes about the jews, don't let them censors them also D: we're grown bored of black/portuguese,/belgians/arab jokes D:
Of course that goes too far. Supporting a convicted "humorist" who banalises genocide and associates with holocaust-deniers is pure idiocy nonetheless.
I am a big fan of Dieudonné since years, and it is funny how today everyone voices his opinion about him, without having seen any of his shows, and basing their opinion about what medias say Dieudonné is.
It is true that this Dieudonné guy is anti-semite, but still he is the funniest french humorist right now, so **** off, i am still watching his vids. Voltaire and Rousseau were antisemite, and this doesnt mean that all what they wrote is stupid. I dont want censorship in my country and I am not gonna watch humorists sponsored by the Ministry of Culture if they dont make me laugh. And Dieudonné doesnt support the view of Faurisson, he just gave him a price of "disreputability", for trolling purpose.
It is funny to see that in the same show, the artist made a analogy between the black Ministry of Justice and a bonobo (monkeys that practice buggery) because she supported gay marriage, and this didnt lead to the international newspapers calling France racist the same way as they call France anti-semite right now.

arsenic_vengeur said:
I watched some parts of his show on youtube, especially some songs, which were considered controversial, didn't call him anti-semite and don't give a **** whether you watch his shows or not. Your sense of humour sucks nonetheless and you should stick to Spanish comedians.

+Varsung+ said:
stahp making proper discussions in ma thread!!!

gifs?

Au6mrNa.gif

Back
Top Bottom