[CoR] Corporation of Radicalization

Users who are viewing this thread

I did say probably windows 8.1 :p if thats the only thing stopping the build I am sure I can adjust ;p

Though ive never really had much of a problem with Windows O/S.

I just want to make sure all that gear is compatible before I go ahead and get it! got a cousin in the big ole US of A picking up the expensive stuff for me, so need to make sure itll work before he brings it over.

The o/s is kinda low on my agenda at the mo. I just need to make sure that all those parts will go together before I get them lol. I'm rusty and was hoping some tech savvy dude could save me a lot of reading. ?

That graphics card is the best single card you can get right now. And the processor is also top of the line. The only addition would be to get two of those graphics card use it SLI. But don't worry, I'm sure you'll run Warband fine with just one as well.  :razz:

I considered doing 2 970s SLI but thought the 1 980 would do me a few years and if I need more oomph gfx wise the set up will handle another 980 in future.

My biggest concern is the psu, the most important part of the build I just hope it's up for the task.

I'm glad it will play warband though I was panicking a little it might not be ?

Yeah I think it's an awful lot of effort to set up correctly for a minimal gain really, but it does seem to be the way things are heading.

I'm a bit annoyed that team razer charge so much for their keyboards and mice though, I was hoping to get one. Think they would give me a discount for the craic?

So I got this mail
Dear

I am Mr. Abdulla Al Otaiba, Branch Manager National Bank of Abu Dhabi (NBAD) I am writing this letter to ask for your support and co-operation to carry out this business opportunity in my department.

An American/ Foreign Oil Consultant /Contractor with the Chevron Petroleum Corporation Company,made a numbered time (fixed) deposit for twelve calendar months, Valued at US$12,000,000.00 (Twelve Million Dollars) in my branch upon maturity. I sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply.

After a month, we sent a reminder and finally we discovered from his contract employers, the Petroleum Corporation that Mr. Edmund Miller, died in the plane crash On October 31, 1999, (an Egyptian Boeing 767 Flight 990) with other passengers on board.

I will like you to provide me with the following details:

1) Your direct mobile / fax number.
2) Your name and address of Resident country.
3) Your private e- mail box:

Then I shall furnish you with due process of concluding this transaction without any delay.

Regards

Mr. Abdulla Al Otaiba.
This is legit right? Ill send them arch3rs info so he becomes a rich man!

Yes legit, I am awaiting collection of my £8m coming through from Nigeria. I did have to spend £5k to get it released but worth it when it arrives! you don't want to miss out, get on it!

Also the money will help get the forums back up!

0f1Ctjw.gif

Back
Top Bottom