[CoR] Corporation of Radicalization

Users who are viewing this thread

+Varsung+ said:
True, but they just gonna get their caravans out and block the Autobahn...
And our secret weapon: The Volvo stationwagon family car, filled to the brim with lego. Instant-minefield when accidentally the trunk no good close.

intelligent

adjective

1. having good understanding or a high mental capacity; quick to comprehend, as persons or animals

Hmmmmmh, nah.

2. displaying or characterized by quickness of understanding, sound thought, or good judgment

Heh, no.

3. having the faculty of reasoning and understanding; possessing intelligence

Err, well, okay.

So in total, one out of three. Sorry, you flunk.

Tajulek said:
I cant believe this spam-thread-with-no-sense-in-existence still exists.
Once upon a time there was a Tajulek, who had no future. Often he wondered: "Why do I not have a future, I too want to do cool things in the times to come, like all the people from Reveran." But then! On a rainy and cloudy day, a cloud shaped like a Phoenix appeared in the sky and it spoke to him: "Alas, poor Tajulek, you have no future, for you do not believe. Heathen." And all of Reveran rejoiced, for the cloud was on their side, just like all the people who mattered.

Arch3r said:
Tajulek said:
I cant believe this spam-thread-with-no-sense-in-existence still exists.
Once upon a time there was a Tajulek, who had no future. Often he wondered: "Why do I not have a future, I too want to do cool things in the times to come, like all the people from Reveran." But then! On a rainy and cloudy day, a cloud shaped like a Phoenix appeared in the sky and it spoke to him: "Alas, poor Tajulek, you have no future, for you do not believe. Heathen." And all of Reveran rejoiced, for the cloud was on their side, just like all the people who mattered.
Lol

Back
Top Bottom