nK - Nobody Knows Clan

Users who are viewing this thread

Styo

Sergeant Knight at Arms
nK - Nobody Knows Clan.

Update: 08/12/2015

Feel free to donate to nK TeamSpeak 3 server!

TeamSpeak 3 Server: nk.ts.nfoservers.com

nK Roster
Styo

We were a very competitive clan when it comes to leagues and scrims. We are not accepting scrims and matches right now. If you want a scrim please contact the one of the leaders do not contact anyone, if not contact Basu is in China?- He's a leader and ur main Match Co. We have a website for our clan and a vent. (Info on those below). Hope to see you on the battlefield.  -  Again all lies.

Our Website...

www.nobody-knows.us  -  We don't have one.

Click Here  For Battle Server Stats   -  Lies! All lies.

Our Ventrilo...

Hostname: mb.maxfrag.net
Port: 4045  -  Lies!

Clan History: - At least from what I can scrape up.
Nobody Knows
I played M&B since the .903 beta, and when the Warband beta came around, I signed up on the forums.  I had never really posted much except to make a map for a mod.  Yet lo, I was one of the fortunate few who checked their e-mail one day and saw in it an invite into the Warband .500 beta.  As you can imagine, I quickly downloaded the beta and started playing.  I remember back then when we thought having 20 players on was a lot, you're banner was locked to the faction banner, and you knew everyone by their character's face alone.  Each new patch brought in a new group of testers, who we came to know, also.  These were the good ol' days of the .5XX beta, where the game was still quite buggy but incredibly fun.

Back then we had one community ventrilo for us North American players, and I started frequenting it along with a handful of others.  I grew to enjoy playing with these folks, especially one rather unique fellow named Styo.  His character was incredibly ugly and he talked with a funny accent.  He was also one of the finest horsemen in the game at that time, together with TommyHu and General_Hospital.  As a cavalry player, I strove to learn and improve my skills until I could beat him, which happened eventually (but that's another story).  I enjoyed playing with Styo and the others on that public vent server, but as new betatesters came, it eventually died off.

At the same time, several clans had already been formed on the forums, but there were no clans ingame.  One fellow named Basu decided to make the first ever Warband clan (North American at least, I don't know about EU): KHAN.  He always played Khergits when given the chance and always played cav.  He was really easy to kill and he would rage really bad and called everyone scrubs.  I thought about joining his clan, since it was the first (or at least first I saw in-game, the others were just forum talk) and I kind of felt sorry for him, since he was getting no recruits.

One day some time later, Styo asked me if I wanted to join nK.  Styo, Basu, and Marnid/Orion (who I didn't know yet) were the three co-leaders of this new clan.  I accepted and started playing with them on our new ventrilo server, which soon replaced the old community vent as the go-to place.  Also, I suggested the banner which became nK's and worked on making the current version of that, which was originally made by Timothy the Knight.  Styo, Blak, and I also made the short-lived Duel mod.

To make a long story very short, we played some scrims against other clans, some of which didn't go so well and earned us a bad reputation.  Also, we had some trolls to join and we talked a lot about being the best when we didn't really have any competition to prove it.  After some time, Styo led us in a reformation where we made some changes and tried to shore up those areas which were lacking.  Around this time, we had a fair number of scrims against other clans, which was a fun experience.

Another important moment in nK's history was when we began doing unofficial scrims with Bks (unofficial because they had <8 players, that was a min. for a scrim).  It revealed our tactical disorganization and mainly Akmar took up the task of shaping us into not only good individual players, but a well-organized team.  This was quite successful and we went on to finish our scrims and matches with a perfect record.

Basu later went on a trip (IRL) and Akmar was given leadership in his place.  Later Marnid/Orion resigned, and Gravish replaced him.  They offered me a councilman's position, which I accepted.  I went on to help make some decisions and organize more scrims, which was quite enjoyable.

Alas, Styo went AWOL due to real life issues and the clan has lost a little bit more of its original charm, and all three of its original leaders.  We continued on for some time, but more and more people went away or began playing other games, causing Warband participation to drop.  I became fairly inactive because all the US battle servers were running fastest battle speed.  So nK did not go out with a bang, but is slowly fading away.

Eventually, I stumbled across the dreaded cRPG and fell to the dark side.  Strategus was about to come out at that time, and I thought it sounded interesting.  I didn't intend to bring nK there, and played tagless.  Several other nK members started (re)playing cRPG at that same time, and we, together with some of the HOBOKNIGHTS and others, formed a cRPG specific guild: the Namless Knaves (also nK).  This cRPG nK brought over many of our members, but eventually some left or became a lot less active, and we are now expanding and recruiting more non-Nobody Knows native players.  On strategus, we have some land and good allies.  Nobody knows what the future will hold for us...and this is the end of the longest "clan history" post in history I think xD

nK Banner
w9ZIrLf.png
mtAcizQ.png

2010 Roster
Leaders
Akmar   
Gravish
Styo

Council
CtrlAltDe1337
Freebird

nK Members
Alekronos
Baron
Blak
Coldhart
FireonIce
Fook
LordHasek
Snowlock
Zues
Babar
Basu
Dan
Gaunt
Halcyon 
Harlan
Llew 
Sharpshooter
Sloper 
Turkeys
Warrobi 
wolfinacup

2011 Roster
Leaders
Akmar 
Gravish

Council
CtrlAltDe1337
Freebird

nK Members
Blak
Coldhart
FireonIce
Givi
Babar
Basu
Gaunt
Llew 
Sloper 
Warrobi 

Inactive/Defunct Members
Alekronos
Baron
Fook
LordHasek
Dan
Halcyon
Harlan
Iamrawr
Kapt Torbjorn
Kevlar
Magelord
Ninja_Bear
Orion
Styo
Sharpshooter
Turkeys
wolfinacup
Zues

Honorable nK Mentions
Baron_von_Stadler
Gabeed
Reilnur
Dies_alot
Scipio

Oh and I'm now married.

Previous Poll Results:
Should nK make a return for Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord?
Yes!  -  28 (71.8%)
No!  -  3 (7.7%)
Apples! Wait what?  -  8 (20.5%)

Total Members Voted: 39
Would you like to see a nK Server for old beta players to get together to have some fun?
Yes! 24 (44.4%)
No! 7 (13%)
Apples! Wait what? 5 (9.3%)
Admin aboos, ban he plox! 18 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 54
The minimum requirement to join nK is..
Masters degree in programming to make your own hacks. - 16 (23.5%)
Having ADD. - 7 (10.3%)
Apples! Wait what? - 7 (10.3%)
Making Orion rage. - 20 (29.4%)
Being a ginger. - 18 (26.5%)

Total Members Voted: 67

El-Diablito said:
werent you knights of valor or something two minutes ago? o_O

Yup, Styo, Basu, and Kevlar's clan tags over the past 48 hours have been (in the order I saw them)

KoD
KtR
CoCK
KtR
KoV

and now this. But looks like you settled on something short and sweet, I like it :smile: long tags are fail :razz:

i think they're building a lineage. i.e. -

*village crier crying* JOIN the KoV! who were once aptly named the Warriors Guild, who were once christened The Order of Doom, who were once appellated The Invincible Squad, who were once dubbed the Knights of Darkness (which darkness loved), who were once tagged Republican War Hawks, who were once labeled the Honorable Warband Creating Men, who were once known as a Jar of Almonds, who were once.... and so on :]

scythe111 said:
i think they're building a lineage. i.e. -

*village crier crying* JOIN the KoV! who were once aptly named the Warriors Guild, who were once christened The Order of Doom, who were once appellated The Invincible Squad, who were once dubbed the Knights of Darkness (which darkness loved), who were once tagged Republican War Hawks, who were once labeled the Honorable Warband Creating Men, who were once known as a Jar of Almonds, who were once.... and so on :]

you missed the incredible saints, the muslim leaders, the crusaders of the desert, the talented fletchers and a couple more...  :wink:

and it was MoV...but this is the offical one now.  :wink:

I told you I would only join if it was Clan of Cunning Knights, and I am standing by my word.  Good DAY sir.

I think I'll pass on this one.
Going to fill my own Warband with some of my friends, and see where it goes from there.

Good luck with your clan though.

here mate
hook me up for the clan

i love playing with tactics
any game i play i try to use tactics

especially in cod4/5 and total war empires/medieval
best games ever
now to add warband to the list
lets go mate

hughfj08 said:
here mate
hook me up for the clan

i love playing with tactics
any game i play i try to use tactics

especially in cod4/5 and total war empires/medieval
best games ever
now to add warband to the list
lets go mate

You have the beta? In game name? and hop in the vent  :wink:

Skot the Sanguine said:
I think you should change it to KN....Knights (who say) Nee!  :lol:  I think they changed their name often too :wink:.  Besides, I think I have some shrubbery around here!

I was actually thinking about that lol

Back
Top Bottom