SP Native Darker Corners minimod (fixed)

Users who are viewing this thread

gutekfiutek

Knight at Arms
This one make corners darker, just like on some photographs, this is often used  in games as part of postprocessing.
It modifies user interface mesh and texture.
It's really subtle effect, but maybe some of you will like it.

http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=1484

Examples:

010lu.jpg

598e.jpg

And difference:

0904y.jpg

0600.jpg

This mod can be used with other mods right?  Like the native map mod that just tweeks the native map a little (not the total overhaul one).

You definitely have my download :smile:. Not only it's atmospheric, as Ursca have said, but kinda realistic too.  Great job, as always.

Hate to bring you bad news. Your User Interface files had corrupted other part of the system, which crashes the game. The first error I got was "error function call: get_object unable to find right_arrow" , this happens when you're trying to create a new character, after clicking on "done" at character's attribute points page. (Right when you get to the point where you customize your character's face.)

:???:

Well, .brf file I used was from older version of M&B, so there's no need to panic:smile:
I will update this tomorrow, so just check for new version soon.
Quickest solution would be to just swap file after character creation.
Thanks for bug report.

G.

Yeah that's what I did though, but knowing that some people might freak out over it and give you bad reputation... so I knew I have to report it.
I fell in love with the effect since GT5 started doing that on PS3. Keep up the good work, mate.

PS: Oh yes, I was using 1.011 version btw, sorry about that.

Hey Aesoppd, he might be fixing it but there's a temporary fix/work around for it. Restore the orignal files, reinstall M&B if you have to.  Go ahead create a character, then save. Install his mod (Make backup of original files for next time you want to create another character.), then load your saved game of that new character, have fun.

Thanks for trying to help, but when I try to restore a saved game it crashes and I get the "RGL Error: get_object failed: restore_game_panel".  :sad:

aesoppd said:
Thanks for trying to help, but when I try to restore a saved game it crashes and I get the "RGL Error: get_object failed: restore_game_panel".  :sad:

Same thing for me...

It works now! Thank you very much. Is it supposed to be very subtle or am I just doing it wrong?
Is it compatible with other mods?
mb5.png
This is with the Wedding Dance mod.

Maybe my eyes aren't as good as I thought.  :shock:

Back
Top Bottom