Warband Beta Applications Now Available (Again)

Users who are viewing this thread

Darkness

Sergeant at Arms
I noticed Armagan posted this in the bug/suggestion board, but not this board. So I am going to relay it here. If he or another dev post it here. By all means delete this thread, or let me know and Ill lock it.

But for now, here is his new post:
Armagan said:
Due to overwhelming demand, we have decided to re-enable the beta application forms. If you'd like to become a beta tester, you can apply from the page below:

http://beta.taleworlds.com/apply.aspx

Unfortunately, the problem with yahoo emails not working still persists, so if you have got a yahoo make account, please make sure you use an alternative address.

Thank you very much!

For other peoples' sakes. Please keep this bumped unless armagan posts his own or a mod makes a sticky for it. People need to know about this so we can get everyone included :smile:

Why are they opening them up even though not everyone have gotten in yet?
Does this mean those who haven't got in yet should reapply?

This is a wise move for testings concern, i notice that the vast majority of the beta testers either play battle (normal) and battle (strict settings), if lots more people beta test then hopefully the seiges and conquests and CTF will be played and tested more.

joelturuz said:
Why are they opening them up even though not everyone have gotten in yet?
Does this mean those who haven't got in yet should reapply?

No. I'm pretty sure this is just increasing the drawing pool for beta testers. This is not increasing the number of accepted players or making a new list. Just expanding what already was there :smile:

Nameless Warrior said:
This is a wise move for testings concern, i notice that the vast majority of the beta testers either play battle (normal) and battle (strict settings), if lots more people beta test then hopefully the seiges and conquests and CTF will be played and tested more.

Once you play the game for a bit you will see why nobody else plays those modes ;P

Just hope the new batch of people isn't as bad as the last ones we've been getting.

Back
Top Bottom