M&B Warband Beta Application Re-Opens

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Due to overwhelming demand, we have decided to re-enable the beta application forms. If you'd like to become a beta tester, you can apply from the page below:

http://beta.taleworlds.com/apply.aspx

Unfortunately, the problem with yahoo emails not working still persists, so if you have got a yahoo make account, please make sure you use an alternative address.

Thank you very much!

Wow... just wow... I didn't actually expect to see this. You guys delightfully surprise me more and more with each passing day. You guys really are the best game devs I've ever seen. No joke.

Edit: I also suggest you post this on the discussion board :smile:

Edit2: This needs to be a sticky  :mrgreen:

good news, even for the people who have been beta testers.
too few players in the servers made the game a little less fun.

Great news for my buddies outside of the door.....  they will rush in and beat WB till the end of this month  :smile:

There's been 250 views. That probably means 250 applications. That means small chance of getting in  :cry:

Sensei said:
I don't really feel like entering my M&B serial... :neutral:

If you dont enter your serial key, your chances are almost 0. No one in the beta as of yet doesn't have a serial key. Meaning everyone in the beta has a serial key. I don't think there is any mechanism as of yet to get the game without a serial key, as whenever a new update comes out, you must re-enter your key to install it. Although I suppose they could give you a key that only works for warband, but I don't think that has happened yet.

I highly doubt armagan is going to steal your key (if thats what your afraid of) :razz:

Weren said:
Well i didnt get the invite last time. So does this mean that, i might get an invitation now, without a new application?
edit: /fail, I misread your question:
Yes, this is just increasing the size of the applicant pool. If you applied on the first time around, you are still in the running as much as anyone else.

Since we're gonna get more players in hopefully the need for an Asian/Aussie server will crop up higher and be eventually be fulfilled... well, I can hope can't I?

*goes to bug more Asian/Aussies players to apply for beta*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom