Post Difficult Questions Here

Users who are viewing this thread

Matt doesn't like soup. Period. Probably never did. Why is he going to like this particular soup?

Sound Chaser said:
Billy makes soup. He puts in the pot five pieces of carrot, 400g minced meat, six rings of onion and one teaspoon of salt. The pot contains half liter water. Why doesn't Matt like soup?

Or Matt is an ******* trying to get the other guy, who is clearly in love with him, in a depression by refusing, rejecting and mocking the soup.

Bulle said:
Two men was in love with the Sultans daughter, so in order to decide who should marry her the Sultan ordered a compitition between them, and the man who came last to his castle would marry his daughter. So the men jumped on the horses and started riding through the desert, but since both of them wanted to come last, it went very slowly. After three days they were out of food and water and stopped by an oasis, where they met an old wise man. Desperately they told him their dilemma, and the wise man uttered two words before they jumped on the horses and rode the fastest way to the Palace.

What did the wise man say?

I actually know the answer to this one though.
I really want to know the answer  ot this. Please tell

Queen Tintin said:
Bulle said:
Two men was in love with the Sultans daughter, so in order to decide who should marry her the Sultan ordered a compitition between them, and the man who came last to his castle would marry his daughter. So the men jumped on the horses and started riding through the desert, but since both of them wanted to come last, it went very slowly. After three days they were out of food and water and stopped by an oasis, where they met an old wise man. Desperately they told him their dilemma, and the wise man uttered two words before they jumped on the horses and rode the fastest way to the Palace.

She's ugly?

Queen Tintin said:
Bulle said:

**** off?

@Oyipggy: That counts as three, contractions and all

She forgot that the sultan was supposed to say that the man whose horse arrived last would marry daddy's little whore. So Samuel Jackson said "switch horses, mother****ers", which made both of them race to the Palace

Rory_Gallagher said:
She forgot that the sultan was supposed to say that the man whose horse arrived last would marry daddy's little whore. So Samuel Jackson said "switch horses, mother****ers", which made both of them race to the Palace
Damn you contractions. And that makes much more sense.

Leprechaun said:
Ambalon said:
So; If we are all made by atoms and they all react according to their electrons, and we all have the same kinds of atoms and molecules (therefore all of our brains act due to electric attraction - or whatever is the correct term), including our brains, how can something as free will exist?
The essential randomness of quantum mechanics.
Still doesn't explain ****.

Ambalon said:
Hell, it's the only chance you've got at being able to make decisions that aren't utterly, totally predetermined by physics! Don't complain about it! :razz:

Ambalon said:
Leprechaun said:
Ambalon said:
So; If we are all made by atoms and they all react according to their electrons, and we all have the same kinds of atoms and molecules (therefore all of our brains act due to electric attraction - or whatever is the correct term), including our brains, how can something as free will exist?
Think of it as this. "Free Will" might not exist. But rather it only feels as such. :smile:

Leprechaun said:
Ambalon said:
Hell, it's the only chance you've got at being able to make decisions that aren't utterly, totally predetermined by physics! Don't complain about it! :razz:
....  :wink:

*whispers* doesn't make sense

Ebin said:
Ambalon said:
Leprechaun said:
Ambalon said:
Think of it as this. "Free Will" might not exist. But rather it only feels as such. :smile:
Then how can I chose something? Or is it all an illusion plotted by the norns?  :shock:

Simply enough, you already have your influences. You have your life experiences, your instincts, and your moral grounds. Consider it free will if you must, but when it comes down to choosing, are you really choosing freely? Or rather debating your own experiences and instincts which is more plentiful.....

I know that is more or less nonesense. But it did make a little sense. (*Cue: Tibertus call me dumb and that I can go die).... lol sorry Tibertus but I already see it coming  :lol:

Ebin said:
Simply enough, you already have your influences. You have your life experiences, your instincts, and your moral grounds. Consider it free will if you must, but when it comes down to choosing, are you really choosing freely? Or rather debating your own experiences and instincts which is more plentiful.....

I know that is more or less nonesense. But it did make a little sense. (*Cue: Tibertus call me dumb and that I can go die).... lol sorry Tibertus but I already see it coming  :lol:
And what if I decide to send it out to hell and go postal? It goes against my influences and moral grounds. Or If I decide to suicide? It goes against my life experiences, instincts AND morals.

See what I did there?
I proved that it is bull****
So now I ask you again; How can free will exist?
Four spoilers in a row, *****.
What the ****ing ever, make it five (just for the lulz) :razz:

Back
Top Bottom