Post Difficult Questions Here

Users who are viewing this thread

Yeah, that makes more sense. As it was, I thought the old man had just said "The douche wants you never to come back."

Elenmmare said:
Stuck on a school question? Find something unsolvable? Post it here.

I'll start (from my Physics homework):

A woman looks at herself in a magnifying converging mirror whose focal length is 20cm. If her face is 10cm from the mirror,
a. At what distance from the mirror is her image?
b. What is the magnification of her face?

Harder than it looks...  :mad:
Hard? That' basic optics.  :neutral:

Ilex said:
Elenmmare said:
Stuck on a school question? Find something unsolvable? Post it here.

I'll start (from my Physics homework):

A woman looks at herself in a magnifying converging mirror whose focal length is 20cm. If her face is 10cm from the mirror,
a. At what distance from the mirror is her image?
b. What is the magnification of her face?

Harder than it looks...  :mad:
Hard? That' basic optics.  :neutral:

I don't see you answering it.

**** physics and Science in generall. I choose to be ignorant than sit through that.

Is it better to have the gift of flight, or to be stuck on the ground, dreaming of flight?

Ranger_of_Gorlan said:
**** physics and Science in generall. I choose to be ignorant than sit through that.

Seeing as you left out the word "rather"...

Suit yourself, I suppose. I guess not everybody likes knowing why things happen as they do.

Nope, As long as gravity keeps me here, I dont care that it equals 10 or whatever.
You have failed to answer my question however...

For me, its all things in balance. Pure science is pretty awfully boring for me.

Ambalon said:
If you changed the "last" for "previous" or "first" then it'd be a paradox/contradiction, but as it stands the phrase is ok.

So; If we are all made by atoms and they all react according to their electrons, and we all have the same kinds of atoms and molecules (therefore all of our brains act due to electric attraction - or whatever is the correct term), including our brains, how can something as free will exist?
The essential randomness of quantum mechanics.

pi.jpg

Billy makes soup. He puts in the pot five pieces of carrot, 400g minced meat, six rings of onion and one teaspoon of salt. The pot contains half liter water. Why doesn't Matt like soup?

Back
Top Bottom