Post Difficult Questions Here

Users who are viewing this thread

If I start in the lowered position and try to push up with my arms alone (no other part of the body augmenting the load) I can't do a single one. If I ever fell off a ledge and needed my arms to save me, I would surely die. If I ever needed to pull up someone else who had fallen, I would be responsible for their death. That's a great thought to carry me through the day.

How okay is it to give a cat fish bones? My flatmate routinely gives him chicken bones and such without worrying about him choking to death. I think I've seen him handling a fish carcass too but I can't remember. Cat's really into fish but I don't want to kill him.

Huh, guess I might as well let him have the rest of the bones then. Thanks.

If this is you being sarcastic though and the cat chokes to death, I'll write something unpleasant about you in the cards for humanity thread.

Cat be like aw yiss motha****in fish bones

Docm30 said:
I'm not being sarcastic. Bones are their primary source of calcium and other important minerals. You can kill a cat with a bone-free diet, which is why cat food always contains bone.

What can I say, I have heard the word "lier" connected to your name several times before. Always by highly reputable members of the community.
Seriously though, I don't think you'd want to kill a cat but I can never tell how sincere you are about anything you post.

Oh Docm30 and your sarcastic sense of humour, of course they need bone in their diet. I'll just tell that to my flatmate when he sees the cute little cross in the yard.

Ok I'll stop, he's alive and probably happy

Regarding chicken bones, they're dangerous to humans mostly because they're so small that you can easily eat one by accident if its hidden in a mouthful of meat and you don't chew as thoroughly as you ought to. The same bone that might send a man to the emergency room would be easier for a cat to notice in its mouth, being significantly smaller. They'll still probably swallow it, but they're crunch it down first so that it's much less fish-hook-like in appearance going down the esophagus. Uncooked bones are less dangerous still, as they're not as brittle.

You saying that you actually eat chicken bones drove me to eat a part of the leg I just had for supper, because it has never once occurred to me to try doing that. I feel disgusting right now for some reason. Bones aren't something that should be eaten; you're a madman.

jacobhinds said:
I think it's only dogs that chicken bones are dangerous to (bird bones = splinters, dogs on the wild don't eat birds). I've been eating chicken bones whole for over a decade, and I'm pretty sure my grandma used to feed them to the cat (pbuh).
Best use of pbuh ever. Allahu akpproves.

Back
Top Bottom