I want a beta invite! :]

Users who are viewing this thread

hah! You've seen nothing yet! When the Age of Smileys come crushing down on us, every post in every forum will have their letters written by smileys! Fear the future!

Though, I gotta admit, the one forum post thing you just mentioned, Alexa, does seem pretty convincing. But, I still stand for my last paragraph's point. It could always be some BS coincidence.

Yah but if you've been on the internet for longer than a week, one knows that the chances of it being coincidental aren't even statistically significant, much less tangible.

But the fact that it's STILL a statistic is what counts. Who knows? Maybe it really is a freak coincidence. The chances of winning the lottery are pretty wack too, but people manage to do it. Same with lightning. We can't be hasty when we don't have enough information to decipher. There's too much room for all sorts of things to be thrown around. Sort of like most religions.

Well I'm not going to say it's impossible, but past experience says no and the law of the internet is 'Male until proven otherwise (show tits!)' so until that condition is fulfilled (in this thread), I remain skeptical. 

You'd have more chance of getting someone to give you his beta key if you look like raz, post a picture of yourself without a shirt, and promissing full frontal nudes for whoever sends his beta key.

I bet half the forum would give his key in exchange for raz nude pics

I have been way for almost 1 year.  I know where you are coming from.  In that year I got a divorce finalized, got my house back, and moved clear across the country.  I am not sure what Warband is, but from the pics it looks like its a multiplayer based Mount & blade where you can fight other people online and buy stuff and such.

I'm gonna try and find posts giving info about this, but if I'm even remotely close to accurate on that then all i can say is HELL YES!  Is this like a Mod or something being created by the same developers of Mount and Blade?

Oh and I had idea of a beta key sign up.  Sigh :sad:.  I just recently got my serial key back after getting all the above mentioned stuff done.

Drahcir said:
I have been way for almost 1 year.  I know where you are coming from.  In that year I got a divorce finalized, got my house back, and moved clear across the country.  I am not sure what Warband is, but from the pics it looks like its a multiplayer based Mount & blade where you can fight other people online and buy stuff and such.

I'm gonna try and find posts giving info about this, but if I'm even remotely close to accurate on that then all i can say is HELL YES!  Is this like a Mod or something being created by the same developers of Mount and Blade?

Oh and I had idea of a beta key sign up.  Sigh :sad:.  I just recently got my serial key back after getting all the above mentioned stuff done.

It's the official expansion currently in development.

It features multiplayer, it will include new factions and it features better graphics

It's currently in beta testing phase version 0.600 and those who aplied for the BETA are beta testing it as we speak

And it's awesomeness is beyond words

soulmeetsmolly said:
Hiii! :]

I love this game!!!

And I don't think it's fair that I didn't even hear about the Warband Expasion until like, today! :[
Can anyone help me out with this? :]

Thanks!
SoulMeetsMolly :]
They have reopened the beta applications go try your luck, Good luck :smile:,

ahh, he's right u no. for all of the nublets out there:

http://beta.taleworlds.com/apply.aspx

have a crack.

Orion said:
scythe111 said:
Archonsod said:
El-Diablito said:
Who wants to bet five bucks its real name is Bubba?
What makes you think that would make the tactic any less effective? This is Taleworlds, and it is indeed like a room full of soaped up homosexuals.

aahhh....?!?

Welcome to TaleWorlds.

Do drop the soap.

uhh... nty. but now i'm scared...

When i got the single player version of the game like a year ago my mum used the credit card under her name to buy it (this was like the 2nd time i ever asked her for money for a game or anything computer related). I now recently applied to get a invite but when i filled it out i put my real name and details instead of my mums, now I'm thinking will this effect my chances of getting invited?

PS: i sent a application a few days back still no reply.

EDIT: when is the beta closing anyway?

Back
Top Bottom