Signatures for Europe 1200

Users who are viewing this thread

Cèsar de Quart said:
Soil said:
Where is the picture of the signature Nike is using from?

It's an in-scene picture taken during the filming of the (stupid and hideous) final battle from Ridley Scott's Robin Hood, taken by one of the extras.

Take care!

I don't want to watch the Robin Hood ... I'm British and it just sounds ... insulting to the legend.

tarabostu said:
i liked robin hood more than any other version,i`ve seen it

Have you seen "Robin & Marian"?, with Sean Connery as Robin and Audrey Hepburn as Marian? That is the best Robin Hood version ever made. Ridley Scott's version, besides making up all the plot (and this plot is absurd), has no emotion, no rythm, no intensity, no style... Even the battle at the end is small, short and boring.

i`ll watch that one u mentioned thanks for the tip,but about this movie i thought it was sort of at a realistic pace,life isn`t all that sensational some times,i accept that it might not be that well made though

tarabostu said:
i`ll watch that one u mentioned thanks for the tip,but about this movie i thought it was sort of at a realistic pace,life isn`t all that sensational some times,i accept that it might not be that well made though

Hardly anything in the film was historical. But I do like the realistic flavour it has. I will certainly buy the extended version (because it was clear that alost a half of the film was lacking).

Cèsar de Quart said:
tarabostu said:

Hardly anything in the film was historical. But I do like the realistic flavour it has. I will certainly buy the extended version (because it was clear that alost a half of the film was lacking).
yes,historically it is useless at least in it`s main subject robin hood but that i think it is also somehow refreshing because we now it from the start so there`s no debate;and the attempt to speculate on robin`s prior history to the one we know was not bad but of course there is always room for a better job and even more so in this case, however the villain and robin`s father made my day.it`s getting really hard to find anything worth watching these days if u like these type of movies

that being said,i`m sorry i deviated so much from the thread but i really enjoy these kind of time waste polemics :smile:

Quickly going to point out Robin hood is folklore and not actual History :wink:

Although the film never sticks to any of the folklore I have heard.

Elric made a nice signature for the mod:

1200AD1.png

Code:
[URL=http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,61703.0.html][IMG]http://i926.photobucket.com/albums/ad109/ElricDeMelnibone/Signatures/1200AD1.png[/IMG][/URL]

Kator Viridian said:
Quickly going to point out Robin hood is folklore and not actual History :wink:

Although the film never sticks to any of the folklore I have heard.

What is the source for the image in your signature?

Back
Top Bottom