Italy at War Equipment and 3D.

Users who are viewing this thread

The Italian sure have their own identities w. Armors and weapons, judging from the picture, looking forward to this  :smile:
Anyway, how do you plan to balance crossbow in this mod? As far as I can tell in native and other mods, they are not really as useful due to low reloading speed and any calvary could reach them before they can make a 3rd or 2nd shots. More accuracy crossbow, better weapon prof (~350-450), faster reloading time?

Arzeal said:
The Italian sure have their own identities w. Armors and weapons, judging from the picture, looking forward to this  :smile:
Anyway, how do you plan to balance crossbow in this mod? As far as I can tell in native and other mods, they are not really as useful due to low reloading speed and any calvary could reach them before they can make a 3rd or 2nd shots. More accuracy crossbow, better weapon prof (~350-450), faster reloading time?

Im going to make the crossbow more powerful, a tad bit more in reloading speed, I will do as I did in Britain at War weaken the horses, because they have to much healt in my opinion, that will also make it more challenging being a knight/horseman, I will also put more damage for spears and speed on it, which will make it dangerous riding towards spearmen.

Rath0s said:
Arzeal said:

Im going to make the crossbow more powerful, a tad bit more in reloading speed, I will do as I did in Britain at War weaken the horses, because they have to much healt in my opinion, that will also make it more challenging being a knight/horseman, I will also put more damage for spears and speed on it, which will make it dangerous riding towards spearmen.

yes, the horses was very well balanced in britain at war...i was talkin about it the other day with another italian player and he said that the horses was more realistic in the mod...then if you're goin' modify the spears' stats too, it would be great... :smile:

milanese_gothic_armour_c1450.jpg

some Barbuta i believe

image14357031.JPG

image14356625.JPG

image14356281.JPG

image14356515.JPG

image14356406.JPG

image14356890.jpg

image14356609.JPG

a special and insidious dagger, the Stiletto:

stilo.jpg

and here is the Spuntone, in use from the 1300 (spontoon):

spuntone.jpg

Nice, and it's a nice stiletto you have there, along with the warhammer. Also, perhaps if you have a high one handed weapon skill and use a stiletto you can negate some of your enemies armor? (or do so with all weapons, as being just strong and unskilled is no good)

Back
Top Bottom