Italy at War Equipment and 3D.

Users who are viewing this thread

yes yes, I know that, and i also play BaW alot, but there is many other mods, that mixes full plate amour with simple brynies and equipment that falls out., So i wasn't accusing BaW for being inaccurate  :wink:

DamHove said:
yes yes, I know that, and i also play BaW alot, but there is many other mods, that mixes full plate amour with simple brynies and equipment that falls out., So i wasn't accusing BaW for being inaccurate  :wink:

But it is.  :lol:

Hey people!

some pics of venetian noble and venetian heavy infantry:

1220039952210maa1.jpg

Oriental influence on their helmets:

venetianheadinfantry2.jpg

Hey guys, I have been gone for a while (a long while :oops:). I used to be a researcher for this mod, i was just wondering. How are you guys doing and how is the mod coming?  :mrgreen:

you guys are switching over to warband right? the normal and specular map support should be really helpful. plus the proportions are much better. they even improved the vanilla plate armor(that's dejawolf's helmet):

mb1c.jpg

johncage said:
you guys are switching over to warband right? the normal and specular map support should be really helpful. plus the proportions are much better. they even improved the vanilla plate armor(that's dejawolf's helmet):

mb1c.jpg

No it will be for M&B 1.011, because no one wants to play it anymore.  :razz:
Ofcourse its for warband.

I like the presented examples of all your work, its seldom folks really search for armor be able to look like armor. First some questions for interest. You will cover different 'italian wars' periods, or you want 'only' (that word only is not right, but.... :smile:) par example half a century / whole century for one set? Or you will make unbelievable work of different sets of different centuries, but not all in one mod? Its clear all medieval 'fashion' styles for one mod is surely (and perhaps should ) not possible, there are toooo many wars and styles. I saw of 'Narf' mainly (if i remember right) 14ct. style, would be great (very colorfull), also i have for myself in real an absolute later style armor :wink: not very colourfull. But medieval/early renaissance times are anyway in my interests.

Hi! our job is beautifoul! I love this mod  :mrgreen: I live near Monteaperti where Siena defeated Firenze. My small town, Asciano, fought whit Siena! If you want answere me something there aren't problem! This is the most famous picture of the battle
campaldin01.jpg

Do you know monteriggioni? (Is a castle on assassin's creed 2). I know very well it and montalcino, i have some photos of the castle!

monteriggioni1.jpg

This is monteriggioni and the next is montalcino!
fortezza_montalcino.jpg

thi is the church of my town! (romanic-ghothic style)

asciano.jpg

This link contain a historical accuracy photos http://www.cersonweb.org/webit/Monteriggioni08.asp 
http://www.serremaggio.it/index.php?option=com_morfeoshow&task=view&gallery=1&Itemid=18

Sorry for the very bad english... :sad:  :cry:

Discovered this lately. I just have to say that Wicked job, Narf. I would also like ask are all these armors available in the OSP pack too?  :smile:

Would it be possible to get yours (Rath0s, that is) and Narf's permission to use those armours in my mod?
I really love those combinations of mail, plate & brigandine and it would be a very nice gesture of you if I could use them.

Edit: Nevermind my question. They just got released as a separate armor pack... awesome!

Back
Top Bottom