OSP 2D Art Wei Xiadi's Armour Project (Version 1.2a - No Errors!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Wei.Xiadi

Knight at Arms
Wei Xiadi's Armour Project.
Version 1.2a

Download Link: Wei.Xiadi's Armour Project V1.2a

Log
1.2a - Fixed the Items_kind1 file.  I also changed a lot of the shaders applied to the new armours.
1.2 - Lots of bug fixing and editing.  It is now bug free.
1.1c - Added Ini file. (I have no idea how I forgot to add this)
1.1b - Fixed an error with the BRF.
1.1 - Added Item_kinds1 file, plus some extra armours and some banner re-textures I did.
1.0 - Initial release.

What this Mod does:  This small modification adds a total of 19 armours to the 'Native' game.

These Armours all use Mount n Blade models, they have simply been retextured and added to a new BRF to add more of a variety to the games armour selection.  Some of these armours come with matching boots and helmets.

How to Install: To install this mod, extract the .rar to your mount n blade mod directory.  Example: C:\Program Files\Mount&Blade\Modules\Native
It is important to also specify which mod you extract it into.

Extras: You will notice 2 extra files in the Extras folder, the desert.dds is a texture I did for a desert and the banners dds adds 4 new banner re-textures to the game.

Compatibilities: This mod is not compatible with any mod that alters the item_kinds1 file.  To make it compatible (which is very easy), simply copy the entries located in the items_kind1(compatible patch) file to the bottom of your desired mods item_kinds1 file.  Also, please note that there are a total of 23 entries.  So at the very top of the Items_Kind1 file, make sure you increase the number you see by 23. 

Usages: Anyone may use this mod so long as credits are given.

Credits: Wei Xiadi (me)

Screenshots
mynewlamellarscale.jpg

2flags.jpg

standardkushancloth.jpg

kushanarmourv2.jpg
ArmourCollection.gif
http://i477.photobucket.com/albums/rr131/Wu_Sheng/ArmourCollection.gif

Because I want everyone to be able to use it.  If the new Mongol team wants them then they can have them.  But I've been recieving pm's about armours/texture helping and I just thought i'd be easier to make it public. >.>

p.s. - i re-uploaded so that the last plated lamellar actually shows the real armour.

In fact I'm experimenting on a 'indo-persian' themed armour right now.  But thanks a lot for your encouraging words.  I expect to be updating the file when I have a few new things created.  I'm also willing to make armoured themes based on peoples suggestions.  If left to my own devices I'll continue with the asian sort of theme :grin: but I will try and get some more medieval europe styled armours as well.

Again, thanks a lot for your kind words.  If anyone could tell me how to get ahold of the Tri modellers, I need their permission to use their armour models so that I can release some of the re-textures I made for those armours xD

Wei.Xiadi said:
In fact I'm experimenting on a 'indo-persian' themed armour right now.  But thanks a lot for your encouraging words.  I expect to be updating the file when I have a few new things created.  I'm also willing to make armoured themes based on peoples suggestions.  If left to my own devices I'll continue with the asian sort of theme :grin: but I will try and get some more medieval europe styled armours as well.

Again, thanks a lot for your kind words.  If anyone could tell me how to get ahold of the Tri modellers, I need their permission to use their armour models so that I can release some of the re-textures I made for those armours xD

What ever just make your textures they are all pretty

Here are some armours and flags I did for the Berserker Mod.

Note: again, not in this current install - will be added soon though.

3 pics in total.
mynewlamellarscale.jpg

2flags.jpg

standardkushancloth.jpg

You are a good man Wei.Xiadi.  It would be hard to find higher quality textures anywhere.  Keep it up and Armagan may hire you.

Oh..you all spoil me.  :grin:

Still, I really appreciate all of the kind words.  I am hoping that by the next update i'll be adding in a native item kinds file, so anyone who wants to quickly add my armours to any mod they seem to like can do so without worrying how to do it.  I also plan to change the whole layout, I was rushed when I hosted. :grin: But yeah, thanks a lot everyone ^^

Every piece of work I do for anyone is going to be added to this project UNLESS the leader of the mod i'm helping requests the armour be only for his/or her mod.

Thanks again everyone. *bows*

Back
Top Bottom