[Werewolf: Archives] Werewolf - Tavern of Terror - VILLAGERS WIN - 7 ALIVE

Users who are viewing this thread

Tavern of Terror

Vienna, November 1685

When the first snow arrived in the end of October, nobody expected it to stay for long. But the Viennese complained anyway about it, as it is their manner, and knew but little how harsh a winter was to come. By the end of November, the whole city was clad in white and so many of the grave wounds of the recent battles were covered in the color of innocence.

Of old Vienna has been the gate to the east, with the Danube and the Alps as natural fortifications. Many Slavs and Hungars have found a place in Vienna, next to Italians, French and, of course, Austrians. But even so, the siege of Vienna during the last year has had a considerable impact on the city and society. Besides the allied polish troops that have partially remained to fortify the city, also many Osman deserters remained in the area. More than ever before, Vienna had become a melting-pot of different cultures.

The outpost on the nearby Kahlenberg had become a revered place by the local population. It was there that the Polish heavy cavalry appeared on the horizon to move on and drive away the Osman invader. The natural position of the Kahlenberg makes it a crucial gateway in and out of the city and most travellers would pass or stop by.

25th of November

Tavernkeeper Adaham had seen a whole lot of people come by during the last months, but the group that had assembled over the last couple of days had an air of distrust around it. Some of the guests that had arrived were asking questions about „paranormal experiences“, „werewolves“ and similar mumbo-jumbo. Others were clearly avoiding to be seen in public. And, of course, many innocent souls as well, forced into an evil game that has but one goal for them: survival.

On the 25th in the evening, another group arrived by carriage. The driver was in a hurry, it was snowing very hard and he said he was worried not to be able to return to the city before the roads become impassable. He dropped off another 8 passengers and rushed off.

It was a restless night. The winds were howling outside and it kept snowing. Many people in the tavern found but little sleep that night.

When tavernkeeper Adaham made his usual breakfast routine the next morning, he realized one person was missing at the table. It was Rathyr. They were looking everywhere for him, but finally only found a dead body. He was shredded to pieces by something that was in any case not human. When Adaham wanted to get his horse to get help from the city, he realized that the constant snowing throughout the night had finally made all roads impassable. There he was, locked into his own tavern with god knows what kinds of creatures.

It was then that he called upon his guests and started a discussion on what to do next...

------------------------
Some rules:

Goals:
Good guys - kill all the bad guys
Bad guys - As soon as the amount of bad guys equals or surpasses the good guys, the bad guys with the biggest group win. This is NOT the case, if two different groups of bad guys have the same amount of players in game. In such a stale-mate situation, the game can continue in favor of the innocents until either all innocents are erased or the tie is broken.

NO EDITING OF POSTS

And just in case, the basics: There are bad guys, good guys and good guys with special abilities. All of them talk in day time of who to lynch. When a majority is reached, that person is being lynched. Then night starts. Good guys sleep, bad guys eat and good guys with special abilities try to do something about it. Bad guys and good guys with special abilities send me their choices at night. When I have all the choices, I write up another story. Usually that will include a couple of dead people. And so the next day starts. Good guys only vote for lynches, unless I tell them differently. Good guys with special abilities do the same, except for the things I told them when handing out the roles. Bad guys also vote and send me their choices at night.

All abilities, as well as items are activated by PMing me.

Voting. Every day up to 3 vote counts  (morning, afternoon, evening) can be enforced by the Narrator. At that time, everybody has to put up a vote. If no majority is reached beforehand, the 3rd vote count counts  and the person with the most votes at that vote count will be lynched.

PMing. People with roles they share with others  (e.g. packs) are allowed to PM each other AT NIGHT, not in day time. Other players are not allowed to PM each other about the game at all, nor discuss it in other threads.

If I forgot something crucial, I might add it later. If you've never played before and are not fast a picking it up, you can find the basics explained here:
http://www.eblong.com/zarf/werewolf.html

--------------------

And here are the players:

--------------------

ALIVE

1. AlexAugmented
5. MaHuD
10. Ativan
11. Ranger_of_Gorlan
12. Shatari/Hershey
14. Oubliette
23. AWdev

DEAD

Day 1/Night 1

Rathyr  - Always gets killed the first day if innocent.
Orj - Alpha Wolf - Team 1 - having had plenty of bad luck on day 1 and as a conclusion was stabbed by the Mercenary.
Ljas - Innocent - was lynched as people ran out of alternatives on day 1.

Coming Winter - Alpha Wolf - Team 2 - shot in the back with a crossbow while returning home from the first night shift.
Shatari - Seer - Torn to pieces and munched upon by one or more wolves on the first night.

Day 2/Night 2

FrisianDude - Innocent - Tortured to death before breakfast by an overly anxious torturer on the morning of the second day
Sushiman70 - Torturer - Executed after having accumulated more than half of the votes necessary for a lynch on the second day

Troll - Vampire - Executed properly by the great Van Helsing during the second night
Xardob - Van Helsing - Digested properly by one or more wolves while returning home on the second night.
The Mercenary - Sister - Either couldn´t hide well enough or didn´t hide properly enough. Anyway, was eaten as well by one or more wolves on night 2

Day 3/Night 3

Agent Griff - Vampire (former Brother) - Deserved to die after he turned into a vampire during the second night. So he did by almost majority vote on day 3

Locke - Innocent - Seemingly random casuality, eaten by one or more wolves during the third night.

Day 4/Night 4

Magorian Aximand - Innocent - Too many player focuses left him in the spotlight.

Day 5/Night 5

Bulle - Rat Catcher - Lynched for speaking the truth on day 5. Should have stuck with lying.

Ruthven - Saboteur - Eaten by Ejnomad during night 5, smelling the opportunity of an unprotected Saboteur.
ejnomad07 - Beta Wolf - Team 2 & Executioner - Finally free he did everything right, until fate - in form of another wolf - took him. All that happened night 5.

Day 6/Night 6

Vadermath - Beta Wolf - Team 1 - Signed his own death warrant by eliminating his rival the night before....he was the next in line and thus the last evil to get rid off. The villagers won the game by stringing him up on day 6

MIA

Prisoners freed at nightfall of night 5.

Adaham said:
But I'm the only one who can cook, so lynch me and you're all gonna starve!

Not true. As Rosie, I gain all the bonuses you would get for being female class. Namingly cooking, cleaning and running away from spiders.

Now really bed.

Signing in!

Vote: Rathyr

Good try with the pre-emptive death, but I know he's still alive!

Also, easier to spell than Villy.

Hershey said:

Hershey is going after ghosts. This is clearly an evil sign. Let the dead rest in peace, monster.

But, Adaham, that's not nice of you, killing Villy before we even have the chance to. Now we'll actually have to think of someone to lynch.

Xardob said:
Hershey said:

Hershey is going after ghosts. This is clearly an evil sign. Let the dead rest in peace, monster.

But, Adaham, that's not nice of you, killing Villy before we even have the chance to. Now we'll actually have to think of someone to lynch.

Hardly, mon ami. I am of the suspicion that Adaham is sheltering him!

Alright, just slightly differrent from the way I learned it to play (in real life and in forums)
But I will manage :wink:

Mr. Worf, activate the WereWolf hunting protocol!

Back
Top Bottom