Mount&Blade: With Fire and Sword Standalone

Users who are viewing this thread

Only one question about this- have you decreased or increased system resources consumption with this?
Slava_Snowball said:
But it has better graphics, the animation was revised, most (near 90%) of the models and textures are completely new.

And what from With Fire and Sword book would be implemented? (I suppose you haven't taken that name just because it sounds good)

Hello,
placenik said:
Only one question about this- have you decreased or increased system resources consumption with this?
It has increased.

placenik said:
And what from With Fire and Sword book would be implemented? (I suppose you haven't taken that name just because it sounds good)
Well, a lot of characters are from the book.

COGlory said:
Will there be an English version?

Yes, there will. Approximately in February.

Also one news , about OIM , with this addon you may play all mods for Native . Its full compatibility . ( From say general developer)  :wink:

PS Today relize first patch , but not last  :lol:

If someone is interested you can watch the gameplay of Mount&Blade: With Fire and Sword here:
http://tvgry.pl/?ID=746

Hello,
Queen Pinky said:
What are the stories like?
Well, not to spoil anything.
The Cossack campaign is about an ancient family legend of the descendents of Prince Oleg. As it is said, one who finds out the truth will become the greatest ruler of Europe.
The Polish campaign tells about the invasion of Sweden, the rebellion of Bogdan Khmelnitsky.
In the Russian campaign you'll be able to take part in the rebellion of Razin and become the ruler of Russia. 

There are all sorts of quest from regular war-time ones like burning down//saving villages, taking prisoners, capturing cities, taking part in palace revolutions, etc. to a prison break, sneaky infiltrations, and solving mysteries, as the game is really story driven.

Make small mod for OIM , for make more dark menu .

http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=1591

Screenshots
i-306.jpg

i-307.jpg

i-304.jpg

i-305.jpg

Hi, everybody! I am Alex Trubnikov -  fiction writer and scenarist of this add-on. We just start to prepare english localisation of the game, wich include 3 storylines - a chain of 40-60 special quests each. Fist quest "for Poland" correlated with famous historical novell by Henrik Senkevich. Second - my original  adventure plot "Black Hetman" based on new novel. Last story let you to try yoself in role of russian tzar, or great kosack rebeller Stenka Rasin.

Pass each of story ingame  takes about a 40 hours  ...

Back
Top Bottom