• I didn't play that version

Votes: 12 19.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

drdoom151

Sergeant at Arms
Thanks for voting guys, this is for the release of version 0.74.
It's for us to see, how much of an improvement was made on the newer versions to come.

i played it for awhile, but the burning and dodgy minimap arent the best mods out there.

i like some of the features, such as the quests, but there are better mods for that.

4/10

Great mod, more long term playability due to the possibility to have an empire. However, starting goes slow, it's hard to get sufficient level and renown to be able to lead a large enough army. I think improving the value of renown would make it slightly less grind. Remember, there is always the world to conquer later. Also, since party moral has been drastically changed in items.txt and adjustments to moral aren't possible for the average user, maybe a more generous moral system could be added. I hate sinking every thing in to charisma and leadership at the cost of other skills. Just the though of hundreds of battles leading men would give sufficient renown to lead more then 50.

Other then that I'd say it's the best mod I've played yet. Khergit seam a bit more powerful then in native but that mean more challenge. I will have to make that faction disappear first. I haven't sent any heroes out to lead yet because they all hold a place in my party, as soon as I have a few towns in my factions I will give it a try. I'm hoping they don't require too much upkeep on food and denar. Maybe self sufficiency, like lords is some thing to look in to in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom