Please fill the feedback, reply this topic :D (for the 3rd version)

Users who are viewing this thread

Survey
Game days:about 70
Have you cheated:No way. i HATE cheating
Faction you are in:Kuomintang CENTRAL army (the green one)
Centers number you are holding:1, trying to get a second, poor success
Military forces you have:25+ officers, 1 mg :sad: , a horde of NAPC infantry & trained footmen
Other factions military forces:Japs have too much mg's and coehorns, i think puppet regimes (normal&manchuria) are well balanced, no experience of NEAJA or 8RA
Army
Where did you get the soldiers:volunteers from villages & towns, and "volunteers" :roll: from rescued prisoners
Do you use „arm soldier“ frequently:always when i have rifles & ammo
How often do you manufacture weapons: always!
Which weapons do you order most:Rifles & ammo
The troops you find most helpful:mg's and riflemen
How do you feel about the auto recruit:not tried
how do you feel about the weaponry system:ok, sniper rifle and combat shotgun would be fun
New buildings
Which are the useful buildings you think:not used so many yet, but DEFINETLY the weapon factories
What do you think about the prices and building times:Very good. In original M&B it took WAY too long to build.
Public order system
How would the public orders of your centers normally be:60-90
Did they change too fast:i don't know, probably not
Can you feel the influence of this system:sorry to say, but no
Generally, how do you think about this version:One of my favourite mods, but mg's and coehorns severely overpowered, and normal rifles should be better.

Survey
Game days: 93
Have you cheated: Only Ctrl + T :mrgreen:
Faction you are in: New 4th Army
Centers number you are holding: 4
Military forces you have: 70
Other factions military forces: ?
Army
Where did you get the soldiers: From N4A
Do you use „arm soldier“ frequently: Everytime
How often do you manufacture weapons: My arsenal produce a lot of weapons
Which weapons do you order most: Rifles
The troops you find most helpful: N4A Veteran
How do you feel about the auto recruit: I don't use this option
how do you feel about the weaponry system: Nice
New buildings
Which are the useful buildings you think: Arsenal
What do you think about the prices and building times: Good
Public order system
How would the public orders of your centers normally be: 70
Did they change too fast: No
Can you feel the influence of this system: ?
Generally, how do you think about this version: Amazing

Survey
Game days: Between 60&80
Cheated in: Ctrl+F9 cheat
Faction: First the 8th RA and then the Anti-Japanese Alliance
Center Numbers: 1 town (Tihr) and 2 villages
Military forces: About 60 in my main party and 100 in the fiefs altogether
Other faction military forces: I acn't remember, about as strong as in the beginning

Army
Where did you get the soldiers: Recruiting prisoners, rescuing prisoners and the ocassional village recruit when I need soldiers. I also use the auto-recruit system
Do you use „arm soldier“ frequently:Yes. Fighting the Japs rewards you with lots of horses, weapons and stuff
How often do you manufacture weapons: About once every 3 weeks or so. When I'm in town
Which weapons do you order most:Machineguns
The troops you find most helpful:Machineguns. They can stop grenadiers before they come in range and they have a 50-bullet clip
How do you feel about the auto recruit:It seems good
how do you feel about the weaponry system:Awsome. I still wonder how you made the machine guns. They seem to fire several shots in one go.

New Buildings
Which are the useful buildings you think:I think it's the armoury
What do you think about the prices and building times:They're good. nothing needs to be changed here... Yet

Public Order System
How would the public orders of your centers normally be:Very low (less than 10)
Did they change too fast:Never bothered to check it
Can you feel the influence of this system: No

Generally, how do you think about this version: It's awsome. Just needs some major fixes and adds and it'd be perfect. Also, it'd be cool to have a sniper-like weapon. It's a terrible waste of ammo to aim for those guys who are hundreds of metres away.

Report form:

Survey
Game days: 134

Have you cheated: yes, 4-5000 denars total here and there when I was feeling too lazy to fight looters with a minimal squad to steal bullets, 10-15 low level troops upgraded total here and there to free up space so I could avoid arm troops bug.

Faction you are in: KMT local

Centers number you are holding:Reyvadin, Alburq Castle, Epeshe, hopefully Wercheg (if Graveth decides to grant it to me).

Military forces you have: about 550, mostly (180ish) npla sergeants, about 35 npla officers, 80-100 big sword and vet big swords, 40ish machinegunners of all Chinese factions and local puppet (I haven't trained my own mgs yet), 5 generals (NPLA, 8RA, and PA), around 20 NPLA elite cavalry, 10 NPLA surgeons, 2 radiomen, 5 npc heroes (all chosen to minimize conflicts), assorted lower level riflemen.  My current party makeup is based on what I plan to do (raid, campaign, train, siege, defend, administrate).

Other factions military forces: Almost all mechanics come from other factions, most mgs out of faction, an additional 20 civilian officers, and 10 8RA officers, assorted low level and veteran/sergeant riflemen and medics out of faction (mostly 8RA).

Army
Where did you get the soldiers: Recruited/Trained/Armed the vast majority of npla sergeants, officers, and big swords (mostly not from my fiefs).  30-40ish recruited and reorganized from bandits.  All medics, cavalry, and mgs (in and out of faction) rescued after battles, though most were trained up by me, and some armed by me.  Puppet officers, generals, medics, and mgs recruited directly from prisoners, some trained by me.  Several troops recruited from taverns (especially craftsmen, doctors, and radiomen).

Do you use "arm soldier" frequently: All the time--riflemen and mgs are the most consistent, and thus most reliable force on the battlefield, and it's easier to arm them than to constantly search out prisoner-full parties.  I use big sword squads only for sieges--much more disposable (considering the prohibitive cost of ammunition) plus the cluster nades are nice.  Too likely to nade my precious riflemen on the battlefield, or to just get run over by mgs, cavalry, and jap. grenadiers.

How often do you manufacture weapons: Now that I have workshops, pretty much constantly--it's cheap (100ish silver a day?) and it's consistent, and it's easier to arm troops this way.

Which weapons do you order most: Ammunition, then muskets (only if I'm too far away to supply rifles myself--muskets and rifles are way cheaper and easier to pick up than ammunition), when I get my city armory up, it'll be mgs.

The troops you find most helpful: mgs (duh), medics (lifesavers, plus party bonuses), generals (admin effects, party bonuses, training), officers (training), local guides (party bonuses).

How do you feel about the auto recruit: I got it to work a little bit with another game I played when I was Japanese rebel faction(!).  It hasn't seemed to work with my current fiefs--is the recruitment tied to prosperity?  Then again, my prosperity is quite high (60's-80's) and my public order is too (70's).  However, my relations are low (-5 to -8 thanks mostly to curfew and my own stinginess) and I know native's recruitment strength is based on relations.

how do you feel about the weaponry system: AWESOME, especially from a gameplay angle.  A few issues other than the message I sent you about casualty rates, and the aoe collision bug.

1. I don't know about the detailed economics of the time (so correct me if I'm wrong), but I imagine that the actual rifles and smgs should have cost considerably more than the ammunition itself.  I understand the balance issues behind why you make ammunition more expensive, because ammo in M&B doesn't dwindle.  But it seems rather unlikely to pick up 20 or 30 well-made rifles but very little ammo after a battle.  It's even more disconcerting to have a good quality rifle be much cheaper in store than ammo, especially since you can manufacture enough ammunition to arm 15ish soldiers at just 80ish silver a day, when it'd cost you at least several hundred to arm one manually.  Is it possible to make rifles considerably more expensive and cheapen ammo by either a) considerably increasing weekly upkeep (to approximate the cost of replacing ammo) or b) make ammo dwindle, much like food dwindles?  Is it possible to put it in the food category?  This way, you have to keep buying ammo, though ammo would be much cheaper and widely available, while weapons become less common and more expensive.

2. Have you seen the shield bash script from mirathei and zaro?  I feel like that script and animation can be implemented (by just changing shields to all guns and bayonets) to knockback enemies with rifle-butts (you already let us block with guns :grin:) to add more to hand-to-hand.

3. Have you seen the morale script from chel?  Since most battles aren't fought to the death, and a solid line is essential for mgs and riflemen, This could be an interesting addition to battlefield tactics.

New buildings
Which are the useful buildings you think: Camps, Tier 3 and up Workshops (due to ammunition), Radioposts (if you're not cheating), Schools/colleges, Mills, Barracks

What do you think about the prices and building times: Very reasonable in terms of game balance.  In terms of realism, I don't know.  It'd be nice to see my officer/general in town, much as we see elders in town.

Public order system
How would the public orders of your centers normally be: 0-30 when I first take over, usually around 70ish when I lift curfew.
Did they change too fast: no, pretty good speed.

Can you feel the influence of this system: Yes, I think.  I'm not sure what public order is tied to--does it mean I get fewer troops, longer building times, and fewer manufactured guns?  I just feel like it's something that should be raised even though I'm not sure what it does... is there any way to tie public order to how often you run into nighttime bandits (or is it already?)?

Generally, how do you think about this version:  I like it a lot.  I really like mods that really immerse you, and you've done a good job of that.  I really like how you get us to mix up our parties especially with support troops, and I love what you've done with area of effect.  And I think you do a good job of reaching your objectives for stage 2.  Additionally, the upkeep costs are much more balanced and realistic than native M&B--money is HARD to come by, and investment choices are real--do I buy personal weapons, invest in arming soldiers, invest in a workshop, bribe a baggage officer or elder, or pay my huge upkeep?  I like having to make these choices, especially with the pressure of an ongoing war.  Native buildings are much more useful and realistic than their native counterparts as well.  I also like what you've done with persuasion and the morale system.

However there are some gameplay problems.

To even out my line, (because M&B spawns your battleline according to your party slots' order), I take equivalent soldiers from other factions, so all my top tier troops aren't concentrated on one flank--I'm not certain this is something you can address.

Machineguns are overpowered for the player party (just like Swadian knights are for native M&B) because the player doesn't have troop number restrictions that npc parties have (increased upkeep cost or constant ammunition degeneration could correct for this?).  This means that with enough stockpiled mgs, a player would generally like to fill his party up with exclusively mgs (hell, I plan on doing this too).

Speaking of ammo, the cost of ammunition makes too much of the early game (especially before you build a tier 3 workshop) a hunt for ammo.  I've resorted to making one hero npc +10 on looting and hunting bands of 30 looters with just the 2 of us in order to pick up looter's ammo.  I should rather be hunting Japanese armies for their ammo.

As for other investment costs for troops--is there anyway to return weapons and ammo from your own troops who have died?  E.g. it makes perfect sense for you to lose dead soldiers' ammo and rifles for battles that you retreat from or lose, but if you win a battle, and you've lost a lot of men, shouldn't you get some return on that 1000 silver per soldier ammo and rifle investment?

Speaking of balance--in native M&B, there was a real choice to spend both player and npc character points amongst personal fighting skills, party skills, and party size.  Since the use of lmgs and coehorns (both by the player and by enemies) make personal fighting skills not very useful, party skills end up being largely be covered by party npcs (who no longer have value as highly upgraded melee or range fighters), and thus party size and persuasion skill becomes the place where I consistently invest most of my points.  A suggestion would be to make certain weapons unlockable only with a certain skill, which is what you already do with first aid kits.  You could do the same with lmgs and coehorns--create new skill categories (taking out some old ones like shields, etc.) that you have to raise to a certain point to use better forms of lmgs and coehorns.  This creates incentives to reinvest in skills other than leadership and persuasion.

Again, great job Williamberne

Survey
Game days:3
Have you cheated:Yes Lolz ALOT
Faction you are in:My own :grin:
Centers number you are holding:12
Military forces you have:
Other factions military forces:
Army
Where did you get the soldiers:
Do you use „arm soldier“ frequently:I haven't figured it out yet
How often do you manufacture weapons:I have it on constantly
Which weapons do you order most:Grenades
The troops you find most helpful:Machinegunners
How do you feel about the auto recruit:Its fantastic
how do you feel about the weaponry system:I like it
New buildings
Which are the useful buildings you think:Workshop
What do you think about the prices and building times:AMAZING NEVER CHANGE! XD
Public order system
How would the public orders of your centers normally be:30
Did they change too fast:Yes
Can you feel the influence of this system:O yes
Generally, how do you think about this version:Its a great version and an overall great mod

WilliamBerne said:
killerrabbit said:
oh, btw.. why do you have Kraut helmets in China?
have answered such questions:
before 1938, hitler and Jiang Jieshi, these two dictators were allies, and the nationalists got the first hundred thousands M35 helmets even before german soldiers.

most of national party's military equpments were learned or copied from german. hanyang made rilfe copied german Gewehr 1888, Zhongzheng type copied german Kar98k, chinese favorite pistol was mauser military pistol, gong type grenade copied german M24 wood handle grenade...

Chinese thieves, they copied all the military equipment and technology.

Swadian Man at Arms said:
WilliamBerne said:
killerrabbit said:
oh, btw.. why do you have Kraut helmets in China?
have answered such questions:
before 1938, hitler and Jiang Jieshi, these two dictators were allies, and the nationalists got the first hundred thousands M35 helmets even before german soldiers.

most of national party's military equpments were learned or copied from german. hanyang made rilfe copied german Gewehr 1888, Zhongzheng type copied german Kar98k, chinese favorite pistol was mauser military pistol, gong type grenade copied german M24 wood handle grenade...

Chinese thieves, they copied all the military equipment and technology.
thieves dont pay, but the KMT government traded lots of resources with german.

Survey
Game days:212
Have you cheated:Yes, quite a lot, CTRL + H ( damn grenadiers), CTRL  + X (had trouble figuring how to arm troops so I figured officers have guns) and save load exploit until Jiang gave me the town I took. CASH CASH CASH
Faction you are in:Nationalist Central Army
Centers number you are holding:2 town and 4 village and 3 castles
Military forces you have: no idea but my pay is about 50,000 per week
Other factions military forces:125-180, japs have 180ish armies, nationalist party 150 or so and the others about 120ish, leaders of course carry 280 troops. No more puppet forces including the manchu
Army
Where did you get the soldiers:Taverns at first, Villages and Towns
Do you use „arm soldier“ frequently:A lot, machinegunmen and big sword (grenadiers)
How often do you manufacture weapons: a lot
Which weapons do you order most: machine guns and grenades
The troops you find most helpful:Veteran Machine-gun men, big sword grenadiers I never upgrade these guys to officers, can clear field in 3 mins.
How do you feel about the auto recruit: Never use it on towns and villages, Lowers the prosperity of centers, only castles.
how do you feel about the weaponry system:Great, the mortars are a bit too much at first but as soon as your war industry is running it doesn't pinch that much anymore, specially when attacking towns and with a siege tower, I saw my allies lose 200 men in 4 minutes, I loaded and left my men in town.
New buildings
Which are the useful buildings you think:Production buildings!!
What do you think about the prices and building times: It's fine better than usual.
Public order system: Great!! at lower levels it takes a while for anything to be done, at higher levels orders are completed fast!!
How would the public orders of your centers normally be:Great, if disposition lowers, use generals to parade
Did they change too fast:Slow but understandable
Can you feel the influence of this system:Yes very much, a number of villages belonging to my faction are poor hence my faction seems to have problems raising armies while richer 8A are spending armies like water.
Generally, how do you think about this version:No idea compared to other versions, this is my first, but it's wonderful, never have I seen a mode that drags me out of bed every morning before I go to work. I love it so much, I can safely say  my social life is non existent.

one more thing, on the next version can you separate the troop tree so that not all troops end up as officers, they have mediocre stats compared to high level soldiers. maybe Riflemen ==> officers, machine gun men ==> machine gun officers, grenadiers ===> artillery officers or something like that.

Survey

Game days: Totaling all my restarts and stuff, more than 150 days or so.

Have you cheated:No and yes (If shooting through walls and buildings with SMGs and MGs count. Oh and also having good luck and spamming free troops till i can't no more :smile: Consider them as my gift for you?).

Faction you are in: None!

Centers number you are holding: 2 castles, 4 villages ... no towns.

Military forces you have: 6 companions, tons of officers, a few vet MGs, some Hitman, a few commandos, a handful of calvary, 2 - 4 radioman and finally, some doctors.

Other factions military forces: I just recruit coehorn troops, vet MGs, generals and officers. Don't you just hate it when enemy generals camp in a town and never even move out for a walk? What does starvation do exactly? I can wait a week trying to starve out defenders but seems to have no effect.

Army

Where did you get the soldiers: At the start i prefer mercs from taverns. They don't need to be armed and they promote fast.

Do you use "arm soldier" frequently: Yep but ONLY after i capture a town or castle so i can produce top range items. I usually sell those which are cheap or have lower ratings.

How often do you manufacture weapons: Everyday with about 20 mechanics or so. Too much IMO, maybe i'll stick to 10 mechs. My main source of income when i own facilities.

Which weapons do you order most: If i had a town, MGs! Since i don't have, rifles and ammo. I rather not make grenades since JP Grenades can be found as loot often.

The troops you find most helpful: Officers, Vet MGs, Generals

How do you feel about the auto recruit: Slowwww but then again, if we were to recruit too fast, the opponents would be zerged.

How do you feel about the weaponry system: Awesome! More weapons would lead to more variety and strategies :smile:. I used to have a party where 2 of my companions pumped power draw and used bows. Too bad the damage output was too low.

New buildings

Which are the useful buildings you think: All of them. They are bonuses to make but you don't really need to make them all depending on your playing style. A single castle is enough to outfit 400 of my troops and garrison them there in no time at all! If you run outta volunteers then you can always go to other towns and villages and spend 15 denars per head.

What do you think about the prices and building times: Reasonable although i'm still figuring out how engineering affects it.

Public order system

How would the public orders of your centers normally be: Ranging from 20 - 65. Try escorting your peasants when they spawn. If they make the trip back alive your Public Order and prosperity should rise. Lose too many peasants and your Public Order drops.

Did they change too fast: Yep especially when imposing a curfew.

Can you feel the influence of this system: Definitely. I feel like whipping my workers when they don't recruit or produce :smile: Also is there a charge when making items? Is the charge per day or per item because i don't seem to be losing any cash...

Generally, how do you think about this version: Can't wait for the next one!!! Although if party AI could be improved during sieges, that would rock!

Survey
Game days:198days (most of it are from construction waiting)
Have you cheated:Yes for Ctrl+X coz money's coming in very slow plus I have to pay my troops
Faction you are in:8RA all the time
Centers number you are holding:1castle + 2villages
Military forces you have:a castle with 233 troops and my 84 troops, more than 80 infantry and mechanics, around 50 officers and grenadiers, less than 15 MGs, 6 companions all with MGs and some random troops
Other factions military forces:listed above are mixed force but mostly 8RA's

Army
Where did you get the soldiers:Mostly recruiting from town/villages, very few are from rescuing
Do you use ?arm soldier“ frequently:sometimes when I got MGs or grenades or rifles
How often do you manufacture weapons: rarely
Which weapons do you order most:usually grenades
The troops you find most helpful:MG gunners and officers
How do you feel about the auto recruit:I dont think its working, it recruits no one for a month already lol
how do you feel about the weaponry system:its good

New buildings
Which are the useful buildings you think:Workshop
What do you think about the prices and building times:nicely balanced, unlike the native

Public order system
How would the public orders of your centers normally be:lowest 30, highest 90, all you need to do is keep them working
Did they change too fast:nope
Can you feel the influence of this system:not really
Generally, how do you think about this version:this mod takes me a long time to learn how to use the function...maybe I just need more FAQs, anyway its a lot of fun:grin:

BTW, how do u guys take down a town...?

Survey
Game days: 405
Have you cheated: You can cheat?  :shock:
Faction you are in: 8th route army
Centers number you are holding: 14
Military forces you have: 425 in my party, maybe 1200 over all
Other factions military forces: about the same if not more then me
Army
Where did you get the soldiers: I upgrade all the farmers from villages
Do you use „arm soldier“ frequently: No
How often do you manufacture weapons: Ever since I created my arsenal in Slezkh and I've never turned it off
Which weapons do you order most: I have no idea, I think I may have chosen sub machineguns
The troops you find most helpful: Medics
How do you feel about the auto recruit: It rocks
how do you feel about the weaponry system: Equally as awesome
New buildings
Which are the useful buildings you think: I didn't notice any new buildings, but I'm guessing you mean things such as "Arsenal".
What do you think about the prices and building times: Perfect
Public order system
How would the public orders of your centers normally be: in the 50s-60s
Did they change too fast: No
Can you feel the influence of this system: No >.>
Generally, how do you think about this version: This version freakin' rocks, only downside was the DoD: Source sounds, so I changed them :razz:
[/quote]

Survey
Game days: 190 something
Have you cheated: i used the money cheat alot
Faction you are in: none
Centers number you are: holding half of what the japs originally
Military forces you have: at least 1000
Other factions military forces: mostly NA but some others that i got from my enemies prisioners
Army
Where did you get the soldiers: from enemy prisioners and my villages
Do you use „arm soldier“ frequently: very, very frequently
How often do you manufacture weapons: every second that im playing
Which weapons do you order most: rifles
The troops you find most helpful: heroes. only people able to use coherns.
How do you feel about the auto recruit: takes too long to recruit people.
how do you feel about the weaponry system: its great  :grin:
New buildings:
Which are the useful buildings you think: defanately the production buildings
What do you think about the prices and building times: perfect
Public order system
How would the public orders of your centers normally be: my main town, thir, keeps a constant 99 and the others 30-70
Did they change too fast: no
Can you feel the influence of this system: some
Generally, how do you think about this version: great, can't wait for the next version

Survey

Game days:97
Have you cheated: Nope
Faction you are in:North-East Japanese Alliance
Centers number you are holding:2
Military forces you have:97
Other factions military forces:8RA has three castles to the Japanese, Manchurian puppets are almost destroyed (by me).Everything else is same
Army
Where did you get the soldiers:Recruits from towns and villages and mercs.
Do you use „arm soldier“ frequently:Yep
How often do you manufacture weapons: All the time
Which weapons do you order most:Machineguns
The troops you find most helpful:Officers, they're pretty good.
How do you feel about the auto recruit:Cool.
how do you feel about the weaponry system:Could be better and more efficient.
New buildings
Which are the useful buildings you think:Workshop.
What do you think about the prices and building times:All right.
Public order system
How would the public orders of your centers normally be:50 to 70 usually
Did they change too fast:Nope.
Can you feel the influence of this system:Kind of.
Generally, how do you think about this version:Very good, cant wait for the upcoming features!

Game days:70
Have you cheated:no
Faction you are in:8th Route Army Mercenary
Centers number you are holding:none
Military forces you have:almost all types of 8th Route Army's forces(i like machinegunners)
Other factions military forces:civil Officers and doctors
Army
Where did you get the soldiers:at villages and towns
Do you use „arm soldier“ frequently:no, still getting error
How often do you manufacture weapons: don't have any factoryes yet
Which weapons do you order most:machineguns
The troops you find most helpful:machinegunners
How do you feel about the auto recruit:didn't tried yet
how do you feel about the weaponry system:awesome
New buildings
Which are the useful buildings you think:didn't tried yet
What do you think about the prices and building times:good
Public order system
How would the public orders of your centers normally be:didn't tried yet
Did they change too fast:didn't tried yet
Can you feel the influence of this system:didn't tried yet
Generally, how do you think about this version:really good but own kingdom management is missing

Survey
Game days:274
Have you cheated:Money
Faction you are in:8RA
Centers number you are holding:1
Military forces you have:137
Other factions military forces:Doctors and a radio man?
Army
Where did you get the soldiers:mostly my small village and other allied faction towns
Do you use „arm soldier“ frequently:99% of the time, as long as i dont get bad luck lol
How often do you manufacture weapons: 24/7
Which weapons do you order most:rifles and ammo
The troops you find most helpful:those mortor things kick my ass
How do you feel about the auto recruit:works very well
how do you feel about the weaponry system:very into it
New buildings
Which are the useful buildings you think:Workshop for sure
What do you think about the prices and building times:set perfectly
Public order system
How would the public orders of your centers normally be:they are usually 99 but they dont like me XD
Did they change too fast:took probably 30 days
Can you feel the influence of this system:very much so
Generally, how do you think about this version:This is by far the best mount and blade mod out there, ive put in over 50 hours and i still cannot stop playing, cant wait for next releases :smile:

Yes I have cheated, not because I wanted to though, the prospect of starting off in a hostile land with nothing but a pistol, and I was literally surrounded by 3 groups of Bandits and deserters that all measured above 40.... O, I forgot 1 thing, I COULDNT BUY GUNS, So I finally made it to a city, and the king of the National Party told me that "my" task was to train 6 NA Generals within 3 DAYS!!! I was like o shiz, so I started, and the first thing that happend was that 1 of the NA Recruits ran straight out of my party and into another army, seeing as it was clasified as a deserter, it was OBLIVERATED. SO I finally said, screw the NA, and went straight for a a group of 28 Item holders..... But then I noticed 1 other thing, I am using a Tommy Gun in the MEDIEVAL AGES, heck the lords names arent even Chinese sounding for the most part, (when u go into castle it shows like "lord Haralus" or "Lord Isaac" )
I feel that you should problably fix this by making it easier to recruit units at first, and maybe make the Generals require less XP, also maybe Re-skin the Towns, Castles (although Castles were castles so no big changes needed), and villages to make them more asianish, also I would love to see the game take place on a map shaped like china with actual Chinese Settlements :smile:.

Heres the 1 thing I have to hand to you though, your guns and theyre firing rates, theyre recoil amounts, theyre lethality were EXACTLY right.

Survey
Game days:97
Have you cheated:travel
Faction you are in:started own
Centers number you are holding:1 town, 2 village
Military forces you have:NFA and own
Other factions military forces:
Army
Where did you get the soldiers:town and prisoners
Do you use „arm soldier“ frequently:when i can, though it wont let me get the artillery :sad:
How often do you manufacture weapons: constantly
Which weapons do you order most:mgs and machine guns, artillery wont work :sad:
The troops you find most helpful:Mg
How do you feel about the auto recruit:is good, thought they are useless
how do you feel about the weaponry system:its awsum!!!! though the Mgs should be more automatic
New buildings
Which are the useful buildings you think:baracks and workshop
What do you think about the prices and building times:its really good
Public order system
How would the public orders of your centers normally be:quite high
Did they change too fast:yes, and the relationship with town/village always gos down by 2 each day an di dont know why
Can you feel the influence of this system:definately, its immense
Generally, how do you think about this version:
the whole mod is absolutely immense, apart from the lack of artillery and the inability to create cohorns and cohorn shels in the ordinance place it is really good. i would only change 2 things. 1) the whole relationship thing is messed up, mine keeps decreasing. and 2) an occasional giant army (like on PoP with 500-800 combatants would be amazing every 50 or so days, and after defeating them you could be able to get an uber weapon from their inventory, like a super Mg or a sniper rifle or something like that. overall this mod is immense
[/quote]

HunterAlpha1 said:
rudeman420 said:
The troops you find most helpful: heroes. only people able to use coherns.

i thought there were no coehorns in this version?  where do you get them?
If you attack the Japanese? i don't remember xD Sometimes they give you a coehorns basically the coehorns are there but you cant give coehorn to the Al just the npc.  :razz:

Survey
Game days: 33
Have you cheated: Sometimes Teleport
Faction you are in: None
Centers number you are holding: Sargoth+its villages (3)
Military forces you have:20officers,20stormtroopers, 5medics, 1coehorn shooter, 20watchmen/townsmen + ~200mixed troops in Sagoth
Other factions military forces:lots
Army
Where did you get the soldiers: auto-recruit in city, gave about 100ppl each time
Do you use „arm soldier“ frequently: Everytime i got some SMG/Medipacks/Coehorns
How often do you manufacture weapons: always
Which weapons do you order most: Coehorns/SMGs
The troops you find most helpful: Medics
How do you feel about the auto recruit:Overpowered, get to many troops
how do you feel about the weaponry system:like it
New buildings
Which are the useful buildings you think:radio posts
What do you think about the prices and building times: to low, all factories just need 1 day and about 50silver to build(8engineering)
Public order system
How would the public orders of your centers normally be: 75
Did they change too fast:while recruiting yes
Can you feel the influence of this system: not really
Generally, how do you think about this version: fantastic ^^

Back
Top Bottom