Download link

Users who are viewing this thread

Daegoth

Combat/Animation/Network/AI
Developer
If you didn't get our e-mail because of any kind of problems, you can check if you are confirmed as a beta tester or not using this page:

http://beta.taleworlds.com/download.aspx

You need to enter your e-mail and serial number that you have used while applying for beta testing in order to see the download link.

In addition to the installer, we also publish the patch links using that page.

The latest version is 0.701, and you can update your game from version 0.700 to the final one with a single patch.

EDIT: Added patch info.

Swadian Man at Arms said:
This beta will be public or remain closed ?

It's most definitely still closed, they just started the closed beta. This is just for people to check if they made it into the first beta stage but had problems with their e-mail. As n you got accepted and you didn't know, so you decide to check with this and voila! You're in if you were chosen for the first group. At least that's what I believe.

It's still closed.
That link is to allow people to check if their serial key is confirmed for the Beta or not.

That was a heart breaking expierence. "Hey! That's it! It isn't that they didn't pick me! The email just never arrived!" *click-click-type-type* Nope. they hate me. *weeps*"

EDIT: Nevermind, works now!

PS: Thanks for this nice tool. Will re-check every day. :wink:
cdvader

Because I was updating the site :smile: you can download the new version from the same page now. But only the upgrade is ready, full install of 0.510 will be ready within an hour. So if your downloaded file is less than 478.850.407 bytes for 0.510 full install, then you probably need to download once again.

Will an email be sent when the upgrade is fully completed Daegoth or will we have to check back here to see when the upgrade is done?

Oh I get it now. It is only the upgrade as of now, people without the original .500 need to get the full install. Nevermind.
When I clicked on the upgrade link:
500 - Internal server error.
There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.
Perhaps he is modifying it?

Edit: Nevermind. It has been fixed.

Daegoth said:
You need to enter your e-mail and serial number that you have used while applying for beta testing in order to see the download link.

That means people who didn't enter the serial won't be picked, or aren't being picked right now and may be on the future?

People without a serial have no chance of getting into the Beta. This was stated previously in the Beta Invitation thread if you would have read a few of the pages.

Redfyre said:
People without a serial have no chance of getting into the Beta. This was stated previously in the Beta Invitation thread if you would have read a few of the pages.

I did read more than a few pages, and since neither Armagan or Daegoth stated anything in that thread besides the slim chance of people with no serial of being selected...

I will find it for you and update this post.
Well I cannot quote but here ya go.
Quote from: Kerosima on August 12, 2009, 04:05:21 pm
I think you should PM one of the devs...
And he will recieve this answer:
We've talked about your situation in the office before leaving, and unfortunately Armagan said that you won't be able to join the beta testing without a serial key. We're going to allow only approved serial numbers to join the servers, so unfortunately there's no way of identifying you. We might allow very little amount of people w/o serials to join (by giving them serial numbers), but that's only if we receive unexpectedly low applications. I'm sorry :/

Redfyre said:
I will find it for you and update this post.
Well I cannot quote but here ya go.
Quote from: Kerosima on August 12, 2009, 04:05:21 pm
I think you should PM one of the devs...
And he will recieve this answer:
We've talked about your situation in the office before leaving, and unfortunately Armagan said that you won't be able to join the beta testing without a serial key. We're going to allow only approved serial numbers to join the servers, so unfortunately there's no way of identifying you. We might allow very little amount of people w/o serials to join (by giving them serial numbers), but that's only if we receive unexpectedly low applications. I'm sorry :/

Ah, damn. My bad, my bad. Thanks for finding it.

amade said:
Um... what about folks who unwittingly used yahoo mail with their serial key, didn't get the confirmation email, PMed you with a different e-mail account so they can give you the serial key information... Can they still use this form to confirm? I tried with both, told me no match for either address. So either I haven't been picked yet or I'm just screwed :razz:

And why can't it be both?

Haha!  I checked my email and number and it turns out the email and number do not match.  Guess I entered my email address wrong when I applied for the beta.  Sucks to be me, oh well.  At least now I know I don't have to wait and be antsy for an email.

Sorry I don't quite understand, I'm in the beta, I've downloaded and played the first version, now there is a newer one.  Do i use the original download link I was sent or do I go through the download link armagan provided and get a new email with a new link??

You click on the link provided, insert your current email and serial code, and then it will provide you with the full updated version, or an update from the old version to the new version.

Back
Top Bottom