Game error

Users who are viewing this thread

Aeron

Sergeant
Sorry couldnt find anything about this problem elsewhere on this board.

I have just become a Vassal of the Swadians, when I was given the choice of a Banner to carry, it wont let me select one, an error appears and nothing happens, then the next day it gives me the option again, and the same thing happens, over and over. Tried selecting different banners, tried re-installing the game, but nothing has changed. Any ideas?

Aeron said:
Sorry couldnt find anything about this problem elsewhere on this board.

I have just become a Vassal of the Swadians, when I was given the choice of a Banner to carry, it wont let me select one, an error appears and nothing happens, then the next day it gives me the option again, and the same thing happens, over and over. Tried selecting different banners, tried re-installing the game, but nothing has changed. Any ideas?

I think that the banners that any of the lords are using you cant choose, they will appear faded out, there were only about five or six to choose from when I had the option. But I had never seen an error message doing so. 

drdoom151 said:
Have you tried making a custom one (in camp menu) and see if that one works?
Just to see if all banners are the problem.

Managed to make a cutsom one, actually better than any of the ones I couldve selected, so thanks for the advice, didnt realise you could do this. Still a little weird that it wont let me select a normal one though. I'll make do with my own banner. Thanks again.

Hello. Kinda have the same problem but worse.

I get the choose banner screen every other day, but checking the camp screen I don't see anything regarding Coat of arms, only the usual talk to prisoners, wait, etc.

I did see the screen when I started as a noble (first game) but in the current one things seem to be a bit confused...

I had a little confusing rise to fame, conquering a castle first, joining the Khergites then thus becoming a noble and having lost my castle now to the Swadians. Do I need a fief for a banner or might my weird storyline caused a system hiccup?

press t on the map
manage companions
click on your character
and then select create custom banner or sumthing like that
and your done
if not
make sure ur playing fire arrow mod  :razz:

Ah, okay. Found it. Thanks for the pointer! Based on a screenshot and the description I thought I'd find it in the camp view.

Is it normal that some of your companions have different coat of arms in the party view than the battle though?  Kinda confusing though I have now made my game unplayable without cheats anyway. Joined the wrong factions (Khergits) who get pawned by everyone and I have to constantly run from parties twice my size (Swadian knights kind of twice) while I'm sitting there with a bunch of rookies and lost my fiefs. It's not really fun currently but might try with the same char again...

When you battle together your companions against enemy, Temporarily their banners become the same as you. It is for distinguish allies from enemies easily. and It is for keep your FPS(flame per second) high.

Back
Top Bottom