Development Progress Report (WWII: China Battlefield) 21.01.2011 edited

Users who are viewing this thread

that... is... AWESOME. so are you gunna need to build stuff like an airfield in villages to have access to that? or anti air in villages so theres a buffer zone around it where they cant go?
because that sounds really complex to code, and i want to get to bombing some tojos

olliewilliams01 said:
that... is... AWESOME. so are you gunna need to build stuff like an airfield in villages to have access to that? or anti air in villages so theres a buffer zone around it where they cant go?
because that sounds really complex to code, and i want to get to bombing some tojos
I'm affraid that most functions about airplanes won't be added until the new world map has been done.
as you can see, the first plane I made is a japanese bomber, which means tojos will bomb you first :mrgreen:

WilliamBerne said:
olliewilliams01 said:
I'm affraid that most functions about airplanes won't be added until the new world map has been done.
as you can see, the first plane I made is a japanese bomber, which means tojos will bomb you first :mrgreen:

damn... its true, the japanese do always make the best toys. but ok cool, its still gunna look awesome

are they gunna be like a unit, flying around the battlefield and bombing people, or are they just gunna fly over once and bomb a target

almost finished, 2604 tris.
painting this texture cost me a whole day!
i51we0.jpg

WilliamBerne said:
this one is only for carpet bombing. I will also make dive-bomber.

just playing arround :grin::
4jt07p.jpg

5md4dz.jpg

you... you re kidding huh?!?!? if this is real this is the best mod i'w ever seen.

which scene on the background?

edit: can a npc drive them?

I never planed to let the player polit them. have played stars war mod, don't like the control feeling of plane/spacecraft/what ever at all.

that screenie was just for fun, i won't simply add them in like that... or maybe keep it as an eastern egg.

Back
Top Bottom