FAQ of WWII: China Battlefield v3

Users who are viewing this thread

now the player cant hire vassals

5, Special Soldiers Ability System
Who are the special soldiers and what can they do?
Officers: if you take them with you, they can train the soldiers of your party every day. If you assign them to garrison in your centers, they can also do many things such as impose curfew, auto recruit and contact with you.

WilliamBerne said:
now the player cant hire vassals

5, Special Soldiers Ability System
Who are the special soldiers and what can they do?
Officers: if you take them with you, they can train the soldiers of your party every day. If you assign them to garrison in your centers, they can also do many things such as impose curfew, auto recruit and contact with you.

Oh.....alright, thanks

But I still confused about Auto Recruit , it seems that even I allow my officers in town/castle/village to recruit automatically, I didn't see any increased number of my troop in those place (I already have camp/barrcak), maybe if i have prisoner they can be my prison labor, but it's not what I want.......I want a troop, not prison labor......thanks....

I added this into the FAQ

How does officers' automatic recruiting function work?
The officers recruit volunteers every 72 hours. 1 offcier can basiscally get 8 recruits(1 squard) everytime, general can get 16.
The final recruit number will be effected by that center's public order, the melee weapons and pistols storage in that center, and the center's type.If you have built a barrack in that center, it can give the officers 40% more chance to recruit better volunteers.
After the recruitment, that center will get the newbies(only melee soldiers), lost a little prosperity according to the recruit number, and your armory will expend the weapons they needed. The player probably won't recruit any man from that center in the last few days.

William, are they automatically armed with wepons when recruited?

can someone please tell me why i cant be anyones vassal when i try to it says im already a vassal of the same person i want to be a vassal to, is it because i became a mercenary for them?

Hi , umm i got a problem.. When you Make a pioneer through the Camp -> arm menu it says it requires tools .. so i went to the shop and spent all my money on tools .. i got loads in my bag , and when i click Train pioneer. it says i require Dam tools!!! Heeeeelp  :evil:

WilliamBerne said:
4, Arming Soldier System
Can all types of troop be armed so they can turn into other different troops?
Melee soldier  -->  Pioneer              : hammers/shovels/hacks (the tools from merchants will be counted in next pack)

WilliamBerne said:
WilliamBerne said:
4, Arming Soldier System
Can all types of troop be armed so they can turn into other different troops?
Melee soldier  -->  Pioneer              : hammers/shovels/hacks (the tools from merchants will be counted in next pack)

oke ty  :mrgreen:

Ahhhh! got another problem .. Ok , so you told me how to get pioneers , And Now there not working! i got an armory . And i have 25 pioneers In the Garrison , And It says that thing when i click on the armory about not enough craftsmen , i got a school ..  :cry:

Raizo said:
I like most of it, but it's really annoying that if your workshop/armoury gets filled up then you can not produce anything anymore and if you want to do that you need to buy all the stuff at extremely high prices and sell it again to just empty it.

I would like to suggest (1 some way so that the produced items don't cost anything in there or at least very little (2. or making an button to empty the armoury (3 old items produced will be replaced with newer things produced.

Choose youself

Might I suggest that for this little annoyance you merely employ the 'expolit'? That is, export your character, buy up all the items you dont want, then exit the town, dump them all and then import your character. That way you have lost no silver and have emptied out the unwanted items to make room for more.

Jam jar said:
Ahhhh! got another problem .. Ok , so you told me how to get pioneers , And Now there not working! i got an armory . And i have 25 pioneers In the Garrison , And It says that thing when i click on the armory about not enough craftsmen , i got a school ..  :cry:
pioneer is not craftman.
even you had a school, you must tell the commanding officer to train craftmen.

WilliamBerne said:
Jam jar said:
pioneer is not craftman.
even you had a school, you must tell the commanding officer to train craftmen.

Aha! Thank yoo :grin: Now i trained them i got 185 craftsmen in my garrison ty :>

Black Metal Knight said:
Raizo said:
I like most of it, but it's really annoying that if your workshop/armoury gets filled up then you can not produce anything anymore and if you want to do that you need to buy all the stuff at extremely high prices and sell it again to just empty it.

I would like to suggest (1 some way so that the produced items don't cost anything in there or at least very little (2. or making an button to empty the armoury (3 old items produced will be replaced with newer things produced.

Choose youself

Might I suggest that for this little annoyance you merely employ the 'expolit'? That is, export your character, buy up all the items you dont want, then exit the town, dump them all and then import your character. That way you have lost no silver and have emptied out the unwanted items to make room for more.
But that requires work. When playing a game you may want it to go smooth and all that stuff.

Schneider8 said:
you wrote how can i increase or decrease public order, but what's the whole thing for???

WilliamBerne said:
1, Public Order System
Every center(town, castle and village) has this new property: Public Order. It is the reflection of how much the government and the local situation satisfy the residents.
The higher the public order is, the more efficiency the governer's order will be executed. The lower it is, the easier the management(such as automatically recruiting and manufacturing) failed.
Many things can influence the public order, player can also build some buildings or take some measures to improve it.

can i recruit 8th Route Army's soldiers if i'm not their vassal or mercenary? iwanted to be mercenary but it's bugged:/

Back
Top Bottom