Screenshots and Supporter Banners of WWII: China Battlefield

Users who are viewing this thread

Pictures from the yesterday's event (Defender side).

Jpanese charge.
mb25e.jpg
Counter offensive time.
mb24l.jpg
Bombed by the enemy.
mb23c.jpg
Final stages of a round.
mb22v.jpg

Sorry for the round signs over the heds. I forgot to turn them off.
The low FPS rate was caused by the "Load textures on demand" option. But it ran quite nice.

Ramaz said:
The graphics on these screenshots kind-of look like ****. Is the mod worth installing?

Did you look at the last pages? The graphics are good I think.
And do you think we, the comunity that are discussing this mod, will tell you something like: "no, it's crap, don't install it"?
Of course it's worth installing, just give it a try and see if you'll like it!

Ramaz said:
The graphics on these screenshots kind-of look like ****. Is the mod worth installing?

erm, i hope you dont expect warband to be a hype graphical game, no? because it isnt :smile: but mods like WWII CBF are actually better at graphics than most 'average' mods you find around.

you should go play COD instead hehe

Ramaz said:

They look good for me. The uniforms/boots/helmets are even better than the Native ones. But keep in mind that weapons aren't still finished.

vahadar said:
Ramaz said:

erm, i hope you dont expect warband to be a hype graphical game, no? because it isnt :smile: but mods like WWII CBF are actually better at graphics than most 'average' mods you find around.

you should go play COD instead hehe
COD is nothing now,the graphics hasn't changed since 2004,bf3 is gonna take it's place

Back
Top Bottom