How often do you play the Fire Arrow mod?

How often do you play the Fire Arrow mod?

• 91 - 100% everytime I play Mount&Blade

Votes: 13 15.9%
  • 71 - 90% everytime I play Mount&Blade

Votes: 11 13.4%
  • 41 - 70% evertime I play Mount&Blade

Votes: 10 12.2%
  • 20 - 40 % everyime I play Mount&Blade

Votes: 8 9.8%
  • - 20% everytime I play Mount&Blade

Votes: 15 18.3%
  • I don't play the Fire arrow mod

Votes: 25 30.5%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Downloading now, been playing Sword of Damocles, have recently tried Eagle and Wolves, and Expanded Gameplay 3.

Will post back next week when I have some time in it under my belt.

I played it only 1 time... after I played russian "13th century mod" ...

this mod also has potential... but fire arrows are only optical... they do not more damage than normal ones...

timedanze said:
I played it only 1 time... after I played russian "13th century mod" ...

this mod also has potential... but fire arrows are only optical... they do not more damage than normal ones...
When you sieged wooden castle, If You were accompanied by about 100 archers, You used fire arrow, You will understand Fire arrow is not only eyecandy. And you should see this video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9I9rM6l30c&fmt=18

yes I know this video..

and I also made a siege with them... after hiting the wood, fire is burning about 5-10 seconds... than the wood has a black marked... after that nothing...

and in field battles, all archers are shooting fire-arrows... I think this make no sense...

nobody is shooting with normal arrows anymore...

well it should..dont roll your eyes at me sucka... maybe instead of being a punk about it you could say hey...yea that would be more realistic...or yea good idea...instead of well....being you.

Achilles_ said:
well it should..dont roll your eyes at me sucka... maybe instead of being a punk about it you could say hey...yea that would be more realistic...or yea good idea...instead of well....being you.

What he said  :evil:

I'm loving this mod way too much, and it has nothing to do with the Fire Arrows. Haven't even really used those yet.

Main improvements in this mod, which should be standard in ALL M&B Mods from here to eternity are the party dynamic features, the NPC inventory features, the right-click on map features, the demographic/statistics features (FINALLY! trading is actually appropriately challenging/fun and not just a half-arse crap shoot boring shoot me please part of the game!). Don't even really understand why it is named "Fire Arrow" should have been named "Mount & Blade the Way It Should Have Been in the First Place!"  :mrgreen:

Compared to this mod, Native SUCKS!

ADDIT: I just want to add one other thing. This mod is so good, and involves so many awesome game-engine and game-dynamic additions to Native, that it has actually made me enjoy playing in Calradia. M&B is a great game, the tactical battlefield stuff and player development stuff and gear is awesome and the campaign map/NPC-player relations/storyline aspct of the game were also always good. But I never really felt engaged in this make believe kingdom called Calradia before playing Fire Arrow. The additions to Fire Arrow, most notably all the right click features and all the additional report pages, the trade "best deals" pages, etc., have made me actually enjoy learning the characters and geography of Calradia and that is where the real long-term replayability of M&B lies, in long-term campaigns. I'm still very partial to some of the historical mods too, but I have reached the conclusion this is the best mod I've played!

about 65% of my m&b time, heavily modified though, managed to modify the banners a little (no more unsightly back banners on troops). Also ****ed about with the items editor to make throwing banners and other more fun weapons. (gives a great satisfaction to see your banner in a corpse + it looks badass)

I'll have to say, the fire arrow is barely noticeable with the huge gameplay changes this mod has brought, it has given me a reason to not even touch native ever again.

Gordulan said:
about 65% of my m&b time, heavily modified though, managed to modify the banners a little (no more unsightly back banners on troops). Also ****ed about with the items editor to make throwing banners and other more fun weapons. (gives a great satisfaction to see your banner in a corpse + it looks badass)

I'll have to say, the fire arrow is barely noticeable with the huge gameplay changes this mod has brought, it has given me a reason to not even touch native ever again.

Thanks for your reply,
If you want you could make the world a happier place by releasing your modified version of the Fire Arrow here.

will do once i'm done with the changes, i'll most likely work with the troop trees as well plus add a few new items to it in a while. right now i'm experimenting with the damage i should have for the extra throwing items and changing the companion starting equip. Also going to up the companion stats and proficiencies so they won't be useless on the battlefield once you get them.

(nizar has now khergit guard armour & boots (the golden armour), a scimitar, and a throwing scimitar with 5 charges (testing the throwing axe anim and comparing it to the javelin one. the throwing axe one looks better)  :wink:

Gordulan said:
will do once i'm done with the changes, i'll most likely work with the troop trees as well plus add a few new items to it in a while. right now i'm experimenting with the damage i should have for the extra throwing items and changing the companion starting equip. Also going to up the companion stats and proficiencies so they won't be useless on the battlefield once you get them.

(nizar has now khergit guard armour & boots (the golden armour), a scimitar, and a throwing scimitar with 5 charges (testing the throwing axe anim and comparing it to the javelin one. the throwing axe one looks better)  :wink:

Sounds good :wink: Keep up the good work, and I'm looking forward to play your modified version

Back
Top Bottom