What would you think of a more realistic prison?

Read post please

• I agree, right now it's pathetic

Votes: 21 91.3%
  • Na, it's perfect the way it is now

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

drdoom151

Sergeant at Arms
Hey guys,
Right now, prisoners just stand around in the prison. Free to move and with armor on. No people guarding them either.
What would you think of a more realistic prison with guards and bars infront of the prisoners?

Sure, you should edit. Just put the entry points a behind bars (but put the prisoners close to the bars so you can talk to them). As for the armor I don't know what to do since I'm no coder.

It was not easy to do...
There are about 50 over prisons in Calradia. It is impossible to modify all prisons.

How about you make one completely new prison and assign that one to all the cities and make another one and assign that one to the castles?

here is a start, is this what your talking about?

mb12.jpg

mb11.jpg

mb10.jpg

mb13.jpg

mb14.jpg

These are not detailed out but just seeing if this is what your looking for...and they can be expanded easily.

I made new patch for prison makers.
http://www36.atwiki.jp/mbfire?cmd=upload&act=open&pageid=24&file=Fire+Arrow_for_prison_maker.zip
This patch can enter prison from menu.
At first you must turn "cheat mode" on.
Then You select any town, press [menu], and press [For developer: edit prison]
It fills prisoners up in prison for test.
Entry no 16 is for Prison guard. Entry no over 17 is for prisoners.
Prisoner's armor was changed to shirt.

And I modify a prison at narra.
mbfire

As far as realism, I don't know if in the time of Fire Arrow's setting they have discovered showers yet, but I feel every prison should have showers. Also soaps. Ones you can drop. In the showers.

Baron Buttblood said:
As far as realism, I don't know if in the time of Fire Arrow's setting they have discovered showers yet, but I feel every prison should have showers. Also soaps. Ones you can drop. In the showers.

:lol: this really made me laugh. You have a naughty mind  :mrgreen: :razz:

Back
Top Bottom