SP Native Calradia - Dark Alleys - A Darker Calradia (SECOND Beta Released)

Users who are viewing this thread

Calradia - Dark Alleys

calradia_dark_alleys.png

(^ From left to right: Calradia Guard, Rowdies, Cleaver Clan and Unholy Circle.)

Having united the land, the King of Calradia sets his sights on higher goals and departs, along with his armies.
The role of maintance is left to his trusty Calradia Guard, who grew up from mere watchman into a formidable force.

They held Calradia together with a strong iron fist... which slowly lost its swing due to intoxication and corruption.

Now the land is split, and provided opportunity for a variety of back alley factions...

The Cleaver Clan - From a small village to a mass population, no ones quite sure how they managed to overcome the shortage of food but they do seem to reduce the population of non clan members where ever they inhabit.

The Noble Decievers - A guild that focuses on the training of respectable thieves and admirable villians.

The Unholy Circle - Calradia holds no set religion, but the books this cult preaches from are known to corrupt... not just morals...but human form.

The Rowdies - A mass gang of drunks and violent criminals. No respect, no morals, no rules.

thief.png

(^ Noble Deciever factions thief outfit)

Second Beta Release: http://www.mediafire.com/?jimwgdml4n0
Mod also featured on MODDB.com: http://www.moddb.com/mods/calradia-dark-alleys

Features

Five new factions
Darker landscape
Gutekflutek's fantastic buildings
New weapons
New armours
Flintlock Firearms
More gore: flesh shields, severed heads, and plenty of blood

Other Credits

Gutekfiutek - Polished Buildings Mod (A massive contribution, thanks again)
SupaNinjaMan - Cut-throat razor
Alan Q Smithee - Rats (throwable and melee)
Luigi - OSP models
Dindi - OSP Helms pack
Talaks - No Trees mod
Rockwell - Bowler hat before edit
RR_Raptor65 - OSP models
Dain Ironfoot - OSP Uniform pack
Ravenheild - Severed Ear model
Sibylla - Wig before edit

Screenshots

orphans.png

cultist.png

cleaver.png

theembodied.png

embodied_two.png

clown_two.png

Looks good, could you post some gameplay screenies, just wondering. I'm sure you'll have the features up soon as well. Downloading now.

Edit: Just though I'd say that I laughed a little at this:

-IYI-O-R-T- said:
The Noble Decievers - A guild that focuses on the training of respectable thieves and admirable villians.

Extremely good, but we could not download, hoped could provide the address which everybody could download, thanked!

zzlcc2009 said:
Extremely good, but we could not download, hoped could provide the address which everybody could download, thanked!

What went wrong?

This is only a small beta, I'll have to wait till I have something heavier before attempting to upload on moddb.com

zzlcc2009 said:
Do you have winrar?

I love the blood. In shops i'm not able to pick up shadow hands

My character is epic
1jb11z.jpg

UPDATE: I've added some screenshots to the front page (though tintins pretty much covered the best bits).

If you go to the bonus chest in Rivacheg, there's the full demon king outfit (which is the same as the normal demon but the head has more horns and teeth

If anyone has any gruesome weapons they think might fit, in with the mod feel free to send me a PM.

Back
Top Bottom