SP Native Calradia - Dark Alleys - A Darker Calradia (SECOND Beta Released)

Users who are viewing this thread

-IYI-O-R-T- said:
If you go to the bonus chest in Rivacheg, there's the full demon king outfit (which is the same as the normal demon but the head has more horns and teeth
I'm on my way  :razz:

Also some screenshots:
15efpg2.jpg

97jk3k.jpg

2z50zfl.jpg

1180efs.jpg

ps3luver said:
SupaNinjaMan said:
you delete that second post and hit the modify button!
right now mister!
God! Don't yell at him! He's my friend.
And why is that not a reason to yell at him? I think you're a dupe. Or he's one of your dupes

Very interesting stuff you have here -IYI-O-R-T-.  I did notice a problem with the mime hands that you buy, when equipped only the left hand shows up and nothing for the right.  Just an unseen force holding a weapon, lol. 

Gerhart said:
Very interesting stuff you have here -IYI-O-R-T-.  I did notice a problem with the mime hands that you buy, when equipped only the left hand shows up and nothing for the right.  Just an unseen force holding a weapon, lol.

Noted.

I need to add Gutekfiutek's fixing patch as well for sieges. This is just a beta to see if people are into the idea, hopefully I'll build on it till its a Red Planet size bulk.

Anyone with any grissly weapons they think might fit in, send me a PM.

UPDATE: I've been working on some mercenaries. Here are the troop trees...

Tavern Local - Dying man - Restless Spirit / Walking Corpse

Tavern Local - Extra Hand - Local Merchant - Fishmonger / Blacksmith

Tavern Local - Extra Hand - Professional - Private Detective / Back Alley Doctor

Sound good?

Simo said:
I don't know.. It sure is tempting. Adding the text "Does my bum look big in this?" beneath it.
Do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it

Tintin said:
Simo said:
I don't know.. It sure is tempting. Adding the text "Does my bum look big in this?" beneath it.
Do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it
Hold on to your knickers for about 30 minutes, then you can go nuts.  :wink:

This mod is quite interesting.
Throwing heads, invisible ninjas, rat clubs, the works.

You should ask hobie for his little "random assassin in town script", that'd be a nice topper for this.

Awww.. I can't play as a fat bastard? I thought I could choose a body build like that. Seems like you won't be seeing a new avatar then.

Simo said:
Awww.. I can't play as a fat bastard? I thought I could choose a body build like that. Seems like you won't be seeing a new avatar then.
You buy it in a shop

Tintin said:
Simo said:
You buy it in a shop
Oh indeed.. But it seems I failed with the screenshot.. I'll do it when I have more time, I'm sort of busy now.

Back
Top Bottom